Impostor on forums

He deserves it imo young one :wink:

1 Like

If he is 13y old now, he do be back when he is 40. :rofl:

3 Likes

Well so far the overwhelming opinion is to leave my pic as is however i will leave it open until tomorrow morning chicago time to allow anyone else who cares to vote the ability to do so… Thank you to everyone who has already voted and anyone who is going to!:sunglasses:

I’ve just scheduled a message for @Saltypatra in our internal #gemsofwar_support comms channel to go off in 2044 ,reminding her that that his ban is lifted, and to keep an eye on the forums.

For the record, by 2044, we should have 189 Kingdoms, 3,860 Troops. We should also have fixed the ghost-troop bug!

46 Likes

And also have released a Shiny Myzmer by that time. He needs to be Mythic tho. :wink:

1 Like

I believed you on the other bits…

12 Likes

What about the kingdom filter for the troops list? Will we have to click through all 189 kingdoms or will we see a return of the dropdown selector? :smirk:

6 Likes

Hey @Sirrian thank you for commenting but isnt it like 2am in Melbourne? Get some sleep brudda :sunglasses:

4 Likes

#Justice Never Sleeps! :eagle:

5 Likes

Justice is blind so how could you tell?

5 Likes

lol

I wish I had thought of this. The troll factor is genius.

3 Likes

Could one of these troops be the result of Jainus’ community designed troop thing?
(No shots fired intended, just a friendly reminder in disguise :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

Hopefully more than one lol

I would be expecting around 3400 of the new additions to be from the community project :smiley:

I alone have that many ideas…

2 Likes

Haha sniped you (kinda)

1 Like

14 Likes

Requium for a Tache

I’m a little sad. @Tache was the perfect idiot- completely convinced of his own superiority, dismissive and hateful, and absolutely blind to his own faults. You don’t get idiocy like that every day- that there is advanced moronics.

As shooting stars burn out, so too will you be missed. Shine on, you crazy sack of crap.

14 Likes

haha top class meme! :smiley:

3 Likes

Such an eloquently written eulogy brudda😎

2 Likes

We will never forget! :smiley: (when @lyya met @sirrian)