I'm in love with the Cocoa, and I got it for the low low

Just curious what is your all-time favorite breakfast cereal?

Mine is the Cocoa.

4 Likes

http://midwestcouponclippers.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/cinnamon-toast-crunch.png

4 Likes

I can already hear everyone’s groans in my head but the truth is the truth: I love me some Grape-Nuts!

Either with milk and a little honey or milk and yogurt or just with apple juice. So good.

Shut up; it’s delicious! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Funny enough, I love Grape Nuts. They’re my favorite.

1 Like

Joking aside on these two horrid cereals i prefer

1 Like

Well I like this one too. The ones with chocolate taste I prefer eating dry as a snack.

1 Like

2 Likes

Don’t knock it till you try it. It’s delicious!

:disappointed_relieved: Nuh uh

1 Like

yeah uh! :stuck_out_tongue:

I though you were normal ogunther, mistakes were made.

4 Likes

Wait what? What have I ever done to deserve being called “normal”? Yuck!

3 Likes

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

I still miss Bobby from Supernatural.

3 Likes

Yeah, he was one of our favorite characters. My wife and I had to take a break from Supernatural a couple seasons back; we’d binge watched almost all the seasons up till then on Netflix and it just got too much with the brothers keeping secrets from each other. I think if we’d watch the shows as they aired we wouldn’t have gotten so burned out; but it’s been a few years now since we stopped and I’m getting the itch to catch up again. When that show is good, it’s great.

And just to keep my post on topic, in addition to Grape-Nuts, I also like granola. Currently I like KIND’s brand of granola:

or

Either with milk or just plain or with apple juice.

HA! Gotcha! I’m kidding about the apple juice this time. :wink:

1 Like

I tried to watch it a bit more after Bobby was gone, but it just wasn’t the same for me. He was the character that held the crazy story together. I might do some binge watching of the seasons I skipped someday though.

1 Like

NOM!!