I would like to thank the developers for ruining the game

You are also looking into the Gems nerf and how it effects VIP paying players also right???

1 Like

I understand. I know it is not easy to do all the things you all are doing with the game. I just don’t see how anyone on the dev team could’ve been satisfied with the gameplay during testing leading up to release. Surely you all would’ve seen the same things that a lot of the players are complaining about. I hope you all will consider bringing gems back into the reward tables for legendary tasks as well. Thanks for listening to us. If history is any indication, I’m sure you all will try to bring it back around. I hope so anyway.

1 Like

Can’t say I’ve really noticed any change to cascade function, so are people sore because skull bait isnt reliable anymore?

Mana surge on +4 match is obnoxious though.

It’s not that skull baiting is no longer effective. It is the terrible Cascades in favor of the ai that has so many people upset. If you haven’t noticed it, you are either very lucky to not have encountered it, or just haven’t played the game that much.

1 Like

Would it be possible to let us know what the intention was with 4x then, since I’m not seeing it’s purpose. I assumed it was added to give us the OPTION to play games faster, either so we could play more games in the same amount of time or to simply play the same amount of games in less time. But with the nerf to the rewards, it now makes playing at 4x REQUIRED in order to hopefully receive rewards similar to before for the amount of play. So I’m really confused as to what the benefit of 4x is, or the reasoning for this “feature”?

3 Likes

@MadOrange we are going to be looking into all the major points brought up on the forums over the weekend.

6 Likes

@Saltypatra you know, reading your reply has put an end to my constant moaning.

Thank you very much. :gem: Your a Gem…

6 Likes

This is great to hear. Thanks for listening to our feedback.

2 Likes

I told you guys she rock!!!

1 Like

Oh shucks you guys will all make me blush. I have a crazy big document up in the background that I’m periodically adding too.

8 Likes

I’ve played enough to level the forge past level 7. Only had three or so more losses than I normally would have, 130 wins 8 losses in pvp.

So no material difference seen. Other than the 4+ surge.

Consider yourself lucky then. I’ve noticed a big difference. And, judging from the forum the past couple of days, I’d say I’m not alone.

The fact that you are responding to our inquiries right now speaks so highly.

The silence is what brought out all the constructive criticism.

2 Likes

I doubt I’m lucky. So you’re losing, what, 80% of the time now?

I think it’s the surge on 4+ that creates the illusion of mega cascades as troops fill much more quickly. which makes the looping defence teams better.

I think I can recognize the difference between a Mana surge and a Cascade that sets up subsequent Cascades. But, sure, if you say it’s an “illusion”, that must explain it. It’s just my recall bias kicking in.

My win rate pre 3.1 was a pretty static 97-99% now it’s running closer to 90% regardless of team structure. Not enough its game breaking or I’m even complaining really. Just observations given the 4match surges everything charges quicker. Famine is king again.

3 Likes

I’ve had similar stats. What really bothers me most is losing nearly a third of my guild wars matches though.

1 Like

If you dont loop, you dont win. This is the current state because ai will crush you on 2 or 3 turns. Im talking about Mab, forest troll and x3 krakens, Maw, wisps.

4 Likes

I made a video long ago. I made one move and was destroyed. Over 180 views.

1 Like

Wait a minute. They took gems from the legendary tasks. If that’s the case, I quit this game. I run Gem Assassins. I will pass that torch. That is the straw for me. A lot of us are staying just you see if the update will bring excitement back to the game. If they really removed Gems to be #Petty I as freaking done as will many others be as well. Time to break the news to my guild mates. #TRAGIC #EPICFAIL

1 Like