I think traistone farming needs to change (playing 3 hours without a single arcane)

Good idea - add an identifier so players can see whether they are playing a free player or not.

Then the 2 types can choose to avoid each other or not.

Since you don’t appear to like free players you can avoid them and they you. Your pleasure would clearly increase by avoiding the hoi polloi.

I’ve got a better idea, how about an ability to completely avoid anyone called ‘tache’?

3 Likes

Zhul’Kari is showing love with them Venoms right about now! Have farmed 5 in the last 3 hours! KrakBoi almost ready…

1 Like

3 hours? You using Elspeth and bombots? I’d expect double that in 3 hours personally. Except for zaejin, that’s tighter than a… You insert your own punchline.

1 Like

Lol. Nah…I’m still leveling troops so I was using my Necro team at that moment. Prolly why the time difference.

I was farming arcanes for Gar’Nok yesterday (there’s a sentence I never thought I’d utter) and picked up 5 arcanes in 24 explores in Adana. I think that might be my best run of luck ever! Even cleared 3 daily tasks while doing it.

5 Likes