I think traistone farming needs to change (playing 3 hours without a single arcane)

Yes, Explore is “supposed” to be near:
18% Runic
6% Arcane
3% Celestial

Before I stopped I was seeing approximately
9% Runic
2% Arcane
1% Celestial

3 Likes

i wish they would do this quickly for pulling mythics from chests, during the Queen Aurora drop i saw MANY people receiving the new mythic but i did not and i did spend 1300 gem keys on this event. i may not be as upset over this but in the same instance i did not pull ANY mythics during the use of these 1300 gem keys

Edit: also i have not received a mythic in several months. wish they would send me one just for kicks

2 Likes

For mythics, I think we’re still waiting to hear what the crafting system will look like. Especially for mythics that we’ve already missed (Famine, are you out there?), that will hopefully put them back within reach. I’m never going to try using event keys to target a kingdom mythic again - that was not a good use of resources.

For Mythics, I’ve heard that the expected drop rate is about 1 in 10,000 for glory keys and 1 in 1000 for gem keys, so even with your 1300, you might not have been into pity timer territory yet. I really doubt they would implement a guaranteed drop rate at the same level as the expected or average drop rate. It would almost certainly have to be at 2 or 3 times the base number.

3 Likes

@stan i believe the 1 in 10,000 for glory keys but in many cases i do not believe the 1 in 1000 for gem keys. i have prob spent 2500 gem keys in the last few months between keys/gems for chests. not to mention the last mythic i received was around 4 months ago from a random legendary guild task.

i understand some people are more lucky than others, i prob just fall in the unlucky pile very often

2 Likes

@thebuck2613
Just as an FYI: Your looking at that stretch of opening 2,500 Gems Chests without a Mythic dropping around 8.2% of the time. Very easy to see occurring if things are functioning as we believe the drop rate is…

I know it doesn’t make it less painful, as that’s a lot of Gems.

1 Like

Well I quickly knocked out my weekly Event Stones in Pridelands tonight on the X1, I wasn’t really farming for RR Traitstones. And have concluded absolutely nothing either way…

200 Pridelands Explores (Yes, its a small sample)
2 Celestial Traitstones 1%
9 Arcane Traitstones 4.5%

9 is Nicely between 2% and 6% :grinning::grin::neutral_face:

5 Likes

How about a trade up system? I have hundreds of the small ones and almost no arcanes… I would gladly trade 25 or 50 small ones for 1 arcane.

Crafting is coming soon ™.

You do understand that Sirrian said Crafting will REQUIRE Traitstones?

For troops, but somewhere in there I believe it was mentioned you can make them as well.

1 Like

Imwould be less miffed if it was not for the fact that for the last two weeks we have only had one troop glory rewards/purchase. So we have had one arcane to purchase with glory. We normaly have two.

1 Like

Farmed explore on PC for 3 hours. Was able to do 368 battles, and got 18 arcanes (4.9%) and 11 celestials (3%). Loving 4x :heart_eyes:

Arcanes since this thread was started averaging about 1 per 50 games.

Clearly the developers have changed something. But not cycling lol.

What team are you using Beanie, mech, bombot and the princess?

Yeah. Princess, Bombot, ImperialJewel (Mechanist class), and Troglodyte. Sacrifice the Trog, explode the bot, done (occasionally clean up with IJ).

1 Like

here you can read all quotes i found about crafting

2 Likes

I want to craft the staff of madness too seeing as it’s unavailable now.

2 Likes

What build would u have used your staff of madness in if you had one?

1 Like

I’m not sure but I’d probably use it with sorcerer class for starters and see what I could build around it. I know tacet was using it the other week but I noticed the weapon not the troops and kinda like to try and build myself a bit before jumping on other folk’s coat-tails.

2 Likes

Ah yes, I bet you are the free player. Always want more for nothing. Better rewards, drop rate, percentages etc. Here is solution. Open your purse and buy Path 2 Glory II. There you will get present every day for month of traitstones. easy solution. If you not prepared to support game, then enjoy grind.