I propose we boycott spending cash until

Dress it up how you want, it was a ludicrous and quite frankly a pretty insulting way of going about things.

Pretty sure this proposal failed considering the overwhelming negativity in response and the minimal show of support…
By the way, I’m also against your idea.

1 Like

Why didn’t we mute this thread?

- Because it was ****** entertaining.

4 Likes

Lets entertain some more for god sake! Enjoy! :joy::smile::rofl:

1 Like

They are practicing radical sports and they are quite good at it i give you that…
I wonder if there are some parodies with the middle finger… no need to explain i believe… and another where the little egg sings Little finger, little finger, where are you? and then Lord Petyr Baelish appears… :thinking:

2 Likes

way to turn a nursery rhyme into a bloody, gory, tit-infested (not complaining, big fan) book/TV series.

1 Like

that sure would be nice

i would get a big 17 then… XD

1 Like

Sometimes i lose my sense of right and wrong…
That’s when the most dangerous, and fun, ideas come.

Let’s look at this from a different angle for a moment, if you please? Boycotting purchases over your pet grief assumes that not only do you feel you have a better grip on the devs about what constitutes priorities, but that somehow you feel the money is mismanaged.

Now I’m probably not going out on a limb here in assuming the people who get paid for this aren’t squandering your hard-earned cash on lavish parties and exotic, undersea adventures. In fact, it wouldn’t surprise me to find out that they’re more likely doing shrimp on the barbie and Foster’s once in a while.

In other words, leave the driving to the drivers. By all means, point out the sights you want to see, but demands for everyone to quit paying for gas doesn’t make your adventure go faster. We’re passengers.

Live, from the smoky coastal wilderness of Canada,

Phoenix

5 Likes

I’m with Phoenix these are so common in FTP game forums but much like the local “lets all stop buying gas so we can stick to the gas companies” boycotts that crack me up this is complete nonsense.

You have the basic right to spend your own money however you wish but that is the end of it. Don’t like the way things are going vote with your wallet and leave. However the small % of people on the forums compared to player base and an even smaller number of people that read this thread will do absolutely nothing to change anything even if they did all “boycott”.

Mods should just lock and purge these threads as soon as they pop up they do nothing good for the community.

1 Like

Actually boycotting has done powerful things but the problem with the Internet and forum users is simply it’s more fun to pick apart something rather than support it.

This thread was nothing more than a way to bring a grievance to action. The fastest way to see it to fruition is simple, by means of monitary enforcement. People can sit here and rip it apart all they want but if enough people feel that they simply aren’t being heard it is a course of action that can be taken.

Did I feel that it was going to go anywhere. NOPE not at all. Did I think it was going to get flamed you damn skippy. Since I’m entitled to my opinion I simply stated it here. I have no qualms about how 505 is spending my money. If they want to go on a massive cruise and take a month off good for them. This thread was started for the sole purpose of saying hey we know you like money and it seems to make the world turn, so if you would like more money than please light a fire under your ass and get this next update released because lots of people are tired of the AI on the console just busting our chops for no apparent reason other than it can do it.

Man… I really feel that this whole console ai thing is overblown… I play both ps4 and pc/mobile and while the ai definitely behaves very different on each platform i dont see where there is a problem…

Now i know what you are gonna say… GW is a pain! And you dont know what high level pvp is like! Am i right?

To these statements i say this…

I have played GW in bracket 1 this week and done pretty well i would say… I think i have 2 legitimate losses and a 3rd that was actually a win that got counted as a loss for some unknown reason… Not bad for level 170 player. Granted i am using my normal pvp team so my score isnt the best but it is what it is… We are still in 4th place😄

As far as pvp goes i almost always take the 3 trophy fight. I dont even avoid the justice league unless there is a revenge on the lower battles and my win rate this week for example… 96-21 again not bad when 75% of those battles are against teams with a score of 9k or more and my teams score is just over 6k

So please help me understand where i can find the console ai “bustin chops just because it can do it”

3 Likes

I sent you my congratulations via santandrix vangor, you did amazing with your troops available at your disposal and your level. Well played sir.

2 Likes

My bad @Dan_ozzzy189 I haven’t told him yet as I was quite intoxicated yesterday. Thanks for the reminder!

@Vangor dan says you are doing very well. Lol. Better late then never.

Vangor is doing a excellent job at such a low level in bracket 1. I couldn’t ask for more .

2 Likes

And derailing this thread should be ok as I think it is nonsense as well.

If you don’t like it then play another game. Complaining gets us no where!

3 Likes

Unjustified complaining anyway.

2 Likes

Well, hes one of the best players in this game.

1 Like

Up here with me and you of course :grin:

And @Dan_ozzzy189!

3 Likes

Thanks, but I dont consider me a great player when I use 3 daily colors on green day. But yeah, I can improve! :wink: Still did many mistakes this week and therefore about 1000 pts lost.

1 Like

So what was your weekly total?

1 Like