I have a slight glory problem

Mine is still broken… I’ll just wait. :slight_smile:

Edit: Alright, after gaining 4 from tribute I am now at 10,004. Seems to have worked.

Okay - so we seem to have caught all the issues now.

We did an emergency reset to 10k glory for anyone affected, just to save people from themselves really, so they wouldn’t be tempted to buy all the things!

I’ve been through manually resetting about 40 of the 91 accounts affected (an interestingly only ONE of those accounts had been misbehaving with the glory - so well done everyone else - thank you!)

We’ll get support to update the other 51 accounts tomorrow. If you find your account is still having an issue, or does not get reset correctly from 10k to whatever it should be in the next 24 hours, please let teh support team know.

7 Likes

Goddammit you fixed my glory (possibly a bit more than I had), I got a tribute aaaand its back to something insane again. My bad.

So its still bonkers. Sorry to be that guy with the bad news :stuck_out_tongue:

(And now its 10,000 again… hey I didn’t even log off for that…)

2 Likes

OK. It seems to be fixed. But I’m down to 10,000~ again. Gotta put me back on the list.

I have a beginner player in my guild that was affected. Too bad, he used some of that damn glory point, I don’t know how many. (maybe the one @Sirrian fixed).
Shall he fear something ? Or he will just be reseted ?

I was so focused on playing PvP for a few hours that I didn’t notice until Kaheradin called me to warn me. Then I checked my glory. It was glorious. My total was reset to a point in time before all this mess.

10 Likes

That’s… a lot of zeroes…

3 Likes

I said it was a lot of commas :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m confused. This is still happening? And affected accounts were reset to previous glory totals? I only got 10k, which puts me 27k short of where I was at reset

@kynetarse i assume this helps

4 Likes

Yep. That’s what I get for skimming

EDIT: Yay fixed! Thanks @Sirrian

Fixed that for you @kynetarse… it was me juggling 20 things at once, and I must have made a typo when setting your glory back. Very sorry about that.

6 Likes

I feel bad for you Sirrian, you must be running ragged due to this. Thanks for all the hard work!

3 Likes

Nimhain said you fixed my glory. Thanks for doing that so quickly.

3 Likes

Thanks Sirrian!

1 Like

Holy crap, my website actually handled that somehow?!

I’m amazing!

19 Likes

@Sirrian @Nimhain - I feel so sorry for you two…hopefully you are getting some sleep.

If I understand where we are now (I’m one of the 91) - is don’t touch anything until you’ve reset my glory in my account? I have the 10k,

I’ve also received in that time frame to now three tributes (34+ 72 + 83), my guilds 3 levels of red tasks (360), glory from the gold keys (60) and my loss glory (4) - but what I don’t know since I had just started buying weekly glory chest to get the troop is what my glory was at the point I noticed it was going nuts. I know before the shift to the new week I had over 2800+ seals (have no idea where it the 2800 range I was).

I know for some they said last night to not even bother about the ‘good glory’ you received but every bit helps that you can bring back.

Update: I’ve gathered today 1245 in glory in addition to the 10k reset. Just to let you know so when someone from Dev fixes my account please make sure to notice that as well.

The 10k glory is more than originally had, nowhere near that much, so i’m not gonna touch it and hope for the rollback.
Missing a day of play is gonna suck, but hey ho, shouldve paid attention to how many packs i was opening.
Will guild rewards be redelivered to those on rollbacks?

Yes you are amazing, @Lyya.

You’ll note I reference my resources through your site, instead of the game interface like the others. It’s a fantastic resource to see everything at once. So from one coder to another, awesome job.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

1 Like

I need this helps too. glorys from around 30000 to 10000