I finally quit this game

Yes we are. I did use “meaningless” as a broad stroke. It is true that even non paying customers have a role to play but it’s minuscule.

Well you may disagree but it’s not my way of viewing things but of the companies. Coke is spending millions on advertising because the money that any company makes is never enough. The higher up always want more because the bottom line is all that they care for. The money is not enough unless it’s all the money. Hence microtransactions in premium games, preorders, season passes and overpriced DLCs.

1 Like

Yes i have never found news or people that played this game before i found it. For example the subreddit of this game is very lackluster. I got 2 friends interested in the game both of them are vip 3. They already left 1 was on console other on iphone. But yeah we don’t matter.

I think the thing that I worry about with knee-hark negative reviews is that a lot of those people don’t go back and change it when things change. It’s a bit unfair to make a negative review as a means to try to force their hand when they’ve been given no time to respond to the concerns and then to penalize them in perpetuity for it.

I’m living proof that non-paying customers can be valuable. I made videos for this game for the sole purpose of paying back more than I could with money alone, because they are such a great bunch of people and a great company. I really believe that, I don’t get paid by anybody to say anything. We’re going nuts right now because frankly the game completely blows ass right now but that’s a different topic :wink:

2 Likes

Can I have your account? 505 reset my account after the lastet update

1 Like

I checked today and it was 64%

Got to know what your priorities are. I really like this game a lot and play a lot, but if I ever thought it was taking away from my family I’d quit without a second thought.

2 Likes

Some of the chat is downright cringe-worthy. I had to report someone saying ‘you know I want to rape you’ last week. I sent three messages without reply from either of the team, pretty disgusting if you ask me.
Your man needs to take stock of what’s important to him. The game, or his family. I play much less now, it takes over. Thankfully the devs are doing their best to drive a lot of end game players away, well many people really. Hopefully that might help you.
I know he runs a guild too, maybe he should limit the amount he plays, it did me a lot of good.
Would I start playing knowing what I know now? Probably not. Although I’ve met some great people and made some new friends it has affected my family in a negative way. I’m glad I’ve managed to drop my time spent playing hugely.
Good luck, it was must be really frustrating for you.
Regards
Daniel

2 Likes

Thank you for the encouraging words and the understanding thoughts Daniel.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome.

1 Like

I really wish you and your family the best.

1 Like

Though it’s sad to hear a die hard player leave the game, I can’t seem to understand where all the negativity is coming from. I’m playing for almost a year now and am level 1012.

I have a strange feeling that the game must have gone through an unbelievably big transformation compared to 1 year ago… For me, as a relatively new player, I almost only see some great new features/additions.

It basically boils down to the fact that the developers did a really terrible job balancing the game early on and had uncapped sources of the paid-for currency (gems), which no F2P game does, for obvious reasons. Over time, they’ve wised up and clamped down on this. The change to Legendary Tasks was the final source of uncapped gems and that’s been shut down. It’s both very understandable why it happened, and why people are upset.

This game is still way more generous than any other F2P game I’ve found, and you can still essentially get everything in the game without ever spending. Even if you can’t, we’re talking about missing out on a 1 mythic troop here and there. But people have had things taken away so they’re upset.

6 Likes

I agree, i know why they have done things, just wish they would communicate it better and be up front with what they are doing.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree 100% with that. They clearly dropped the ball there. And continue to.

Psst, just because I can’t always reply straight away doesn’t mean I don’t ban people in the shadows. We appreciate every screenshot we are sent greatly.

3 Likes

Yeah we all know she a ninja :stuck_out_tongue: