How was your first day of Guild Wars? Are you a šŸ’« Golden God šŸ’«?

First 2 days I lost a single troop. Golden God today though!

2 Likes

Any1 still on track for a perfect week?

That is probably going to be the best way ever to get into a higher guild, for some1 who is still in a lower guild to have a screenshot of a 6 day straight golden god. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Iā€™m still on a perfect score for our guild. :blush:
But, this red day was nervewracking with Death Knight around every corner. Iā€™ll cross my fingers for tomorrow.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Thrice into the fray Iā€™ve trod
and thrice prevailed, a :dizzy: Golden God :dizzy: !

:wink:

11 Likes

Weā€™re halfway there! Iā€™m now the only remaining triple :dizzy: Golden God :dizzy: in my guild, but several of my peers are right on my heels, ready to rip the Paragon title from me at the first sign of weakness! I tempted fate today by eating a Death Curse and somehow still surviving 2 turns; poor Necrezza was shaking in her boots.

Of particular note to me was a level 115 guildmate of mine who accomplished :dizzy: Golden God :dizzy: status today. Thatā€™s pretty damned amazing! I magine your loadout at that level, going against 5 Mythic-tier defenses. I mean, I feel accomplished, but what this kid did blows me away! Carnatzural, youā€™re going places!

6 Likes

@Maxx sorry to see that this bug is affecting you and your guild so much. As Nim has said it should be fixed by next Guild Wars. Of course, we thought we had caught everything before GW was released, but these things happen in game dev.

Itā€™s affecting us badly right now and possibly will next week as well. If my lost points are enough to drop us down a bracket or cause up to not go up a bracket then the 29 other people in my guild will lose out on rewards and while it is not my fault because it is a bug that is not allowing me to play I will still blame myself and I will still feel bad.

You guys have been hyping up GW for months it is the biggest game mode to be released in GoW and the fact that Iā€™m not even allowed to join in the fun and play it is making me not even want to play GoW and TBH I feel like just quitting the game and if I wasnā€™t in a great guild I would have already quit by now. Guild Wars has been delayed for months for bug fixing and with you guys not catching this bug itā€™s making me wonder what else I am going to miss out on due to bugs.

I understand that no matter how much testing you do not all bugs will be caught it happens to all games including Grand Theft Auto and that is one of the biggest and best selling games in the world but I have to wonder why you didnā€™t do tests to see what would happen if someone joined a guild on a Monday before GW officially started.

Gems of War is a game and games are meant to be fun but I have not had fun with this game all week. I really hope this is all sorted out by next week because if I canā€™t participate in GW on Tuesday I will be quitting the game and returning to one of my old game where I will have fun.

@Zuboki Iā€™m sorry for hijacking your thread like this.

4th day golden god.

8 Likes

Woot! First day Golden God! Always seemed to lose one troop here or there before now!

And the enemy Paragon was so shocked that not only did they lose their headā€¦ they lost their whole body!

10 Likes

Though tempting fate, I crossed the floor
To knock upon Deathā€™s Mark-ed door.

5 fights, all flawless, on day 4
Hath marked me :dizzy: Golden God :dizzy: once more!

11 Likes

The door opens with an ominous creakingā€¦

Iā€™m back from the mortal realms after sharing their hunger, their thirst and tirednessā€¦ For a time that would pass as two days on this pantheon, but was like two whole centuriesā€¦

Well, least i could catch up with some of my favorite TV series. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

On days one and two I could say:
ā€œIā€™m a :dizzy:Golden God :dizzy: due to my play.ā€
Not so on day three,
Where Iā€™ll blame RNG,
But Iā€™m :dizzy:golden :dizzy: once again today!

^^is what I would have posted had the paragon hero deathknight not taken out BOTH of my purple summoners meaning that I only finished my last battle with 3 troops.

5 Likes

Donā€™t worryā€¦
(pats on your shoulder)
ā€¦tomorrow is another dayā€¦
(pats becoming more and more heavy)
ā€¦but until thenā€¦
(heavier and heavier pats)
ā€¦you know how things works hereā€¦
(literally bending you over with pats)
ā€¦ itā€™s :athletic_shoe: time.

:laughing::wink: (All in good spirits friend.)

3 Likes

Hahahahahahaha :joy: aaaa :sweat_smile: haha :joy: aaaaaaaaaa :sweat: ha :confounded: aaaaaaaa :cry:

2 Likes

5 and 0
Four days in a row.

5 Likes

ā€¦ Iā€™m just gonna sit in a corner and be quiet tonight.

Nah, but seriously, I got rolled out of control by a Khorvash-Valk-Mab-Mercy deck. My utter lack of 4s and skulls against my rivalā€™s heals, freezes, and Khorvash pummelings, made me not stand a chance.

Until I took him down in match 5, but hey, thatā€™s how the gems fall. Guess someone else gets to be Paragon next week.

2 Likes

5th day of winning without lossing troops.

Today marks the first match i lost 1 troop (against enemy paragon). I summoned another troop with krystanex so i replaced what was missing and finished with 4 troops but still the first time 1 of my troops died.

2 Likes

3 troops lost in 5 days. Not perfect, but I am rather pleased.

1 Like