How much are you worth?

Wonder how much I’m worth? Lord knows I invade enough! High level people that usually show up in my revenge queue is @dhjl, @Macawi, ALEX among others. Wonder if they’ll be my rivals?

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

um… one is a wolf and the other is an elf…

NAILED IT! :wink:

6 Likes

my top 3 revenges I see are dhjl, alex,sister
dhjl probably is the # 1 invade I get. he must invade me on daily basis lol

@Bludax,

5 Likes

From much earlier:

@Jainus Thanks for sticking up for me. And though I could spout some nonsense about being able to fight my own battles… If you happen to draw @Koolbiird… Give him a swift kick for me where the sun don’t shine! :wink:

@Macawi Thanks!

I am always up for some friendly trash talk! Now if I could remember to actually look at names before I click into my next PvP match, I’ll try and post something here.

Speaking of which:

4 Likes

eesh got enough gold ?:slight_smile:
I seeing that right as 802 million
and cool guess I’m not totally a bum 739 not to bad I guess

“totallyfake.png” nice…

1 Like

@Shimrra

Huh, not bad. Invade me again so I can check yours, I forgot about this thread.

Does anyone here ever draw someone named ‘fromthestar’ ? He’s/she’s most times worth over 1,500 base gold but just a touch over level 800, I can’t figure it out.

Yes I see ‘fromthestar’ quite often…

@dhjl

No big surprise. Slightly more, I’m 100~ levels less than the other screenshot.

:sunglasses:

yes almost every day

just invaded that Rompin person 3 -4 times last cpl hours :slight_smile:

Ah yes, they did have an all Imp line-up for defense, now it’s all goblins. :disappointed:

I should have taken a screenshot of the revenge. I don’t remeber how much you were worth.
But your new defense team is easier to defeat than the one with the succubus.

There is also Wolfy. That person has been lvl 312 for ages and has only a Crude club. He/she is Worth 1,200 today.

@Aelthwyn, Yeah, I drew him earlier today. I think he is in that loop of “inactive” players that they are addressing in the upcoming update. Lcnt (something like that) is another one I believe.