šŸ‡ GlenRyders is recruiting! Rank 135. Weekly Reqs: 100k-150k+ gold, 750+ seals, GW participation

Hey. Iā€™ve received your invitation, unfortunently I donā€™t seem to be able to join. I fear this might be a bug.

Click the ā€œSearchā€ and it should be the first option or one of the first options, usually that is where invites show up.

Iā€™ve resent invitation. If it wonā€™t work again, try to restart your client.

After I restarted my client 3 times, it showed up eventually. Very weird indeed.

Most important is that it worked! :slight_smile:
Also, thx for help AeroCloud :relieved:

Hello! 1-2 slots open :slight_smile:
There is progress - weā€™ve made one task to maximum second week in a row, yay :smiley:
Now Iā€™d like to strenghten our guildwar forces. If you are interested and requirements above are ok, youā€™re welcome!
Join us today, we have cookies! :cake:
:wink:

3 slots open :slight_smile:

If you are still recruiting Iā€™m keen. Old guild seems to have kicked me overnight. No idea why!

Iā€™m level 243, have 8 kingdoms to level 10 and would easily meet your seals and gold requirements.

My code is Principal Flutie

Sorry got drafted already by a guild!

Hello!
No problem. Slots still open, just in case :wink:

Krysiaty, I was using my new cell phone (I first, since my stroke), and I setup a new GoW game and I messed up and I lost my Hero game Friday morning. I emailed Support and after 2 days, they havenā€™t email my back yet. I think that a cell phone message from GoW saying that my Guild need me back for Guild Wars. If you can see me in the Guild, then my Hero is available. But I must have tried to Link to my main game with a incorrect password, because the Game said that nothing found of my Hero. And when support gets back to me with a way to Link back I will finish this week of GW. I hope that that will today. I my Hero is gone, I will have to think about playing again from Level 1 or not at all. I hope Iā€™ll back SOON!!

IF I Hero is Goneā€¦

It would be great lossā€¦ I hope everything will set all right.

hi there, can you see my name in the Guild roster?? thanks

Yes, you are there. With activity 2 days ago.

Looking for a more active guild and you sound like a good fit. Level 450+ and can hit all requirements and then some if you still have openings.

Invite code : RAYRAY 2

Hi!

RAYRAY 2 doesnā€™t exist, invite sent to RAYRAY_2 - I hope it is you :wink:

Got it! Didnā€™t see it was an underscore :slight_smile:

Invite me in guild please.
Invite code: XXVENEDXX_1

Hello! Invite sent :slight_smile: