๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ–๏ธHonor Guard - Rank 31 - 250t, 1300s, 550k, GW daily ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ–๏ธ 2 spots

Someone left us for #1 guild. Looking to fill 3 spots before reset.

We are still searching for 2 more guild members. Please consider joining! :grin:

invited, thanks

Invite sent! Welcome!

Hi!
If you still have an open spot I can join to you. Lvl 214 daily player. Not too much (yet) but all are lvl 10 kingdoms.If you can recruit me my invite code is STASIS01

Sorry. Just filled the last spot. Iโ€™ll let you know if one opens up.

3 spots available.

Hi, i am level 999,
I can meet all your minimal requirements, 1500 seals, 100K gold and at least 500 trophies per week
I would like to join your guild.
Invite code: IGAL 2

Hi, igal! I can invite you if you leave your guild.

I left my guild

Invite sent! :relaxed:

I would like to join. Fairly new player here ( Level 64 - started one week ago and already got the dragon armor) I can contribute 1500 seals, atleast 300 trophies and all the gold I can spare ( should be atleast 80k). Invite Code: KINGBLOOD

1 Like

Hello. It is Elsa_37. Iโ€™m so sorry I didnโ€™t make the requirements the last two weeks. I did post to apologize and to let you know it was just last week and the week before. If there is any way I could return to the guild for a second chance when you get another opening, I would very much appreciate it. Iโ€™m a teacher and the end of the semester is crazy, plus we had a family wedding and were traveling so I couldnโ€™t even get on yesterday. Iโ€™ve loved being in the guild, and Iโ€™ve had a chance to get stronger so I feel I can be a better guild member.

We will give you another chance when we get an opening, but you have to keep up with the mins. We have decided to raise them too so if you wonโ€™t be able to meet them, weโ€™d want to know. Starting next week, mins 150t, 700s, 200k.

We have 2 openings. We are working on our first ever legendary task, ie we need your gold. :wink:

Still have 2 openings. Weโ€™ve finished 1 legendary task are are halfway to the 2nd.

One opening. Please consider joining us!

Looking for one motivated player.
New mins: 200k 900s 200t. Most members do more.

We have 1 opening! We finish all 6 colors and 40k with lower reqs than most top guilds. Rank 39 and still climbing.

At least one opening. Possibly more.