Closed - old post

Sorry, some friends of mine got me into Intrim, and I dont think I could have done much better then them.

I appreciate the consideration.

1 Like

Hey congrats! I understand. Have fun at the top. :slight_smile:

I think i can do this requirements

Invite code ROSLYN_5

Hi @Alan, I tried to send you an invite but it says you’re already in a guild. If you’re still interested, just let me know once you’ve left your current guild and I’ll re-invite. :slight_smile:

I still have interest, i was only waiting some respond, for not lose the bonuses, you can send the invite already

Awesome. Invite sent. :slight_smile:

Hi ogunther

i was in a not so active guild
and i would like to join your guild ,
i’m a level 335 player and i contibute at least 200 trophies , 250k gold an 1500 seals / week
have all the cities level 10
i hope you accept me

invide code PATJE

Hi Patje! Invite sent & welcome. Glad to have you with us!

Hi ogunther
thanks for having me

i try to do my best to be a good soldier :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, Patje! I’m sure you’ll do fine. :grinning:

Sounds like a promising Guild that fits my play style. I usually contribute between 600k-1M depending on how much free time I have during the week.
I’ve been looking for a more active guild that can maintain a few max guild statue buffs or at least trend towards that goal. Currently I’m 364 with all kingdoms leveled and 4 kingdoms 5 starred. I’d be happy to send a screenshot of my current guild resume via message if needed. Invite Code is “Aveena” drop me a line with any further questions or issues inviting. Hope to join you all soon. =D

Hi @Aveena, thanks for your interest in our guild. You sound like you’d have no problem meeting all our criteria and would be a great fit for Hoguns but I want to make sure we’re the right fit for you, too. :slight_smile:

Currently, 600,000-1,000,000 gold/week would put you in the top 1 or 2 contributor spots; most of our higher contributors are putting in between 300-500k, and while our goal is for all members to put in 250,000+, we have a number of members who are still building towards that (with our blessing). We also have yet to hit level 12 in tasks though we are trending there. We should end the week at 11/10/10/10/10/10 or thereabouts so I suspect we’ll start hitting some 12’s in a few weeks. With that said, Hoguns is a semi-casual guild, emphasis on the “semi” as we have a mix of members and don’t mind helping our less advanced players grow as long as they’re not freeloading. It’s a combination that has worked well for us thus far but isn’t for everyone.

With all that said, if you still think Hoguns sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to have you and should have some openings Sunday night/Monday morning. Just let me know. Thanks, @Aveena!

Hi @elkaizer,

I apologize, I just realized I never got back to you. You sound like you’d fit in perfectly, and we’d love to have you if you’re still interested. We should have some spots opening up Sunday evening/Monday morning so just let me know. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Sounds good! I’ll leave my current guild around 5pm EST after some farewells. Looking forward to the invite and helping out :slight_smile:

Awesome! Looking forward to having you with us. :smiley:

Hi @elkaizer,

Invite sent; welcome to the guild! We’re glad to have you. Stop by chat and say “hi” once chat is working again lol. :slight_smile:

Sounds good, @Aveena; we have a spot for you and I’ll send you an invite sometime after 5pm this evening. :slight_smile:

Invite sent! Welcome to the guild, @Aveena! Once guild chat is back up, stop by and say “Hi!”. We’ll see you there. :smiley:

Hi
I wanna join your guild
Currently 424 lv player and can donate over 500k gold and 1500 seals, 100 trophies per week
Invite code is Curry 3 ( possibly Curry_3)

1 Like

Hi led1024; we’d love to have you but it looks like you’re still in another guild. Let me know if you’re still interested and if so, when you’ve left your current guild and I’ll resend the invite.