anyone see a good use for mad prophet?

giant spider/green slime
mab
valk
prophet

:smiley:

How is either of these meta-breaking?

Dragon Cruncher doesn’t even have Fast or Empowered

i think he just ment by having a devour counter against dragon teams.

If anyone watched me play you would know i run into dragon based teams and avoid them.

I’m interested to see:

Mad Profit
Goblin
Goblin
Goblin Shaman

Probably not quite powerful enough to be cheesy.

1 Like

All traited out and mono green banner, i would run that team.

18 mana is alot without any purple generators

I keep thinking he has empowered for some reason, as well as arcane.

Gorgotha
Giant spider/banshee/valk
Mad prophet
Crimson bat!

Unreleased troops:

1 Like

Does anyone even run Dragon teams anymore? I feel like I never see them. Does anyone run any of those 40% devour guys either? I used to run the goblin eating one but not really anymore.

I’m thinking this is for the large percentage of player base that is not with full Collections and higher tier.

From yesterday’s data, yes and in full force. (looking at you bone dragon, venexia, and celestia.)

1 Like

dont forget about sheggra and shadow dragon!

1 Like

Yes! i thought i was missing some dragons. I am fairly certain i met all those dragons last stream or the one before.

Ah, my bad. I always felt like those 40% devour teams were not reliable enough. I prefer the “slayer” traits.

I was referring to Settite Warrior and Mad Prophet. More so Settite Warrior.

Mad prophet does not seem worth the one shot effect. Not sure how to use/abuse settite yet.

Settite Warrior looks like a natural complement to Rowanne (except for the color overlap).

Oooh, I’m going to have to think about that one. I like my Rowanne team (Templar, Soothsayer, Rowanne, Valkyrie), but it feels a little clunky sometimes. It operates on too many colors making it tough to pick one to sacrifice to Valkyrie, who doesn’t get a spell off all that often anyway given the flow of the team. It’d be a shame to lose the Water Link though. Not sure where I’d put Settite with the trait’s it’s got.

1 Like

The developers have backdoor confirmed that Drifting Sands is this coming Monday and Kather is the Monday after

#Edit

Confirmation Here