Hi I need help,

A good one is:
Annoited one
Hellcat
Sehkma
Mercy

It wins pretty consistently and is pretty damn fast to boot. Most matches are a minute or less.

1 Like

People are giving great advice and you keep saying things about the change to gem spawners and not really acknowledging or taking their advice… is this secretly just another thread to complain about the gem spawner changes and you aren’t ACTUALLY looking for advice on a viable team to use?

3 Likes

They are giving great advice, I am taking them in, I have some of these teams on my slots right now… But, yess… Any teams that are viable, without gem spawning I guess?

Or Gorgotha apparently. Any other troop in first slot will die faster than gorgotha. That dragon team I gave earlier had Sylv which would entangle first slot and keep your Gorg up longer.

2 Likes

And I’ve tried the sacrifice team, And most of these others, I’ve seen it fail time after time, just feeding the AI, resulting in a loss, and yeah against these insane buffs this week.

I am testing now…

I will try this out, ty :smiley:

Meh, Tried these dragon teams, and such, and the gorg krys dragon sylv, most times sylv was useless because first slot was impervious, I ended up going 3-2 out of those matches, being devoured atleast once everygame, which slowed everything down, and then gorg got beaten down again D: Idk…

Probably doesn’t help having the Wargare/Maugrim Woods week. I’ve seen a lot of Wulfgaroks in first slot.

1 Like

Im tellin ya… I been killin it with my dragon team against the same teams you are going against

2 Likes

I will switch around a dragon team right now, Was testing a few above

@saski That main team of yours worked fairly well, draining did help a bit, testing that and others still…

Hahaha, lost to spirit foxes though.

Idk what, but is it me but do they get 20 cascades in a row of extra turns? I can barely even get one my self
Haha, almost like need a mab, but not the justice mab version

I use for quick farming:

Gorgotha
Krystanax
TDS
(this covers all basis of 6 colors and has 2 farmers)
Slot 4 I cycle through: Mab/Sylvanmora/Any Troop that gives +Glory for usage

My other Quick Farm team:

Kraken
Kraken
Green Seer/Giant Spider
Kraken

1 Like

@Vangor You’re team is doing quite well, yes you we’re telling me!

2 Likes

Ty for these advices and ideas! I will sure try some more kraken teams.

1 Like

Glad i could help brudda😎

1 Like

I farm PvP with
+2 purple +1 red -1 yellow
Behemoth
Hellcat
Dark Maiden
Sekhma

Strategy :
Fill either Dark Maiden or Hellcat first (aim for red / purple / green match, considering your banner and mana links)
Use Hellcat, Dark Maiden or Sekhma’s spell only if this will give you an extra turn *
Use Hellcat only on (best to worst)
Green
Brown
Purple
Use Dark Maiden only on (best to worse)
Purple
Red
Blue (if Sekhma is already filled and this will allow Sekhma cast to get an extra turn)
Use Behemoth whenever available and if you can’t use any other spell.
With Sekhma, aim for your main concerns. (ex : Mab, Famine, Gorgotha, Kerberos). He should rapidly be able to two shot them.

*: the main concern for this team is frozen. Sometimes you’ll have to go out of the “aim for extra turn” strategy for a fast kill on Mab by sniping her with Sekhma

Note : Behemoth is more than expendable AND arguably on par with Ice Golem as a frontliner for this team.
Note 2 : Be aware that most of the time, you will fire Sekhma on blue gems lining up with skulls, as you continuously remove yellows with Dark Maiden, but that’s more than OK. The occasionnal extra turn from Brown / Yellow are very appreciable though.

2 Likes

Ty for this advice for a team, I will be sure to test it out! :smiley: And appreciate the banners, etc. I might be getting banners wrong? Not sure.