HELP ! making teams to advance in the game.(TACET)

If you link your account on ashtender you can provide us with a link to your current troops using the my collection feature (Sign In - Gems of War Database), this allows us to see which troops you have etc which might make it easier to see what teams are viable. The Get Permalink option is under the Tools section.

2 Likes

not really honetly he has alot, i chat with him on a live stream today i did get one video where about souls teams but dont think they work well for me because he is like lvl 1000 im just lvl 144

is this a legit site?

Yes it is an amazing resource. And safe site. :wink:
Also you can check out my Team Build Compendium Thread.

Can someday assist with a link, I’m on mobile ATM. Thanks!

2 Likes

okay i will check it im fixing my account for steam having issues logging in thanks for the comment

2 Likes

thanks will check it out

Hmmmmm. Maybe ask Tacet next time you talk with him and see what vids he would recommend for you to look into that would be suited to starter players like yourself. I know he’s got some, I just can’t remember them.

KrudlertheHorse also has some nifty vids. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i acutally just clicked on his youtube lol watching his tips videos now

Cool beans!! Good luck.

I will say one team that does me well that CAN be used almost at any level is this:
https://ashtender.com/gems/teams/6152,6065,6216,6013?banner=3019

1 Like

Basically, it’s Anointed One + Sheggra + Hellcat (who doesn’t have to be traited at all since he’s there to help boost reds on the board) + Dark Maiden. I just have her there to help with the color transformations and such.

I’d actually started with 2 Anointed Ones, Sheggra and Hellcat.

2 Likes

thanks My Lady Kendra ,I’m TTG (TRAINED TO GO) im going to get there i appreciate the help too so much

i dont have those troop well anointed one or shegra lolo,im a rookie here now lol

:smile: Very welcome!

And wonderful and thanks for having your ashtender link on your profile.

Just to make sure I’m reading it right, you’ve got 328 troops so far?

Yes Ma’am, please dont laugh lol (jk) :grin:

Thanks @Ashasekayi :wink:

1 Like

@Lady_Kendra , i think i should have never disenchant my that was a big mistake starting out :worried:

LOL Keep up with the “Ma’am”, and I’ll get t’feeling really old. j/k. :smile:

actually, that’s odd cause the ashtender for myself says that I’ve got 328 troops.

Which card did you disenchant?

Just a note… Never disenchant any cards until you’d been able to get them up to Mythic rarity.

:blush: my southern hospitality dictates that I show some respect wether in person or over an internet forum ! just apart of my charm meant no offense …and which cards i havent well since i started playing mostly rares n commons even epics but thisn was way before the update im talking waaaay back in 2015 if i had kept my troops i’d be in a better situation than i in now i took a break for better half of 2016 some things change mostly troops but i was here for the overhual update which when everything changed Dec 2015 i think a couple months after i just stop playing now im lost just waay too much to read up on

1 Like