Hello Ladies!

More daemons. Yay. :unamused:

@Tacet Looks like a good Legendary !!!

I like the look of the new troops, I’ll make sure that I save my arcanes for that legendary especially.
Anyone heard anything about a mythic dragon yet? Surely they’ll do one? I’m pretty sure that we’ve not already had one have we?

1 Like

February mythic wont be dragon, nor does the kingdoms of march and april mythics suggest those might be dragons.

Love the art. To be honest when I saw the Monolith’s name pop up in the spoilers thread I was expecting a big hunk of rock. The actual artwork is way cooler. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Totally agree with you. The only thing I don’t get at all is why he is a Construct. As he doesnt create anything, or support other troops with his spell…Daemon is zone clear, but construct of all species…

1 Like

“Construct” in this sense of the word means “a thing that was constructed by someone else.” Golems, portals, and statues all count. In this case, @Sirrian posted lore in the opening blurb that states:

which would justify the classification.

2 Likes

Ah, then my definition of a construct is totally wrong.

1 Like

But what I am talking about is that his spell does not match to be a construct. So it is like 50/50 feeling even if he is a created construct in the story.

What should a Construct’s spell do? Different Constructs were constructed for different purposes. I mean, when you consider Dragons, we have some that heal, some that debuff, some that do direct damage, some that do true damage… Why should Constructs be different?

My opinion of what a construct should do is to create/destroy/explode gems etc in their spell, but at the same time might deal damage to enemy troops.

So, by your definition, you’d have the same problem with Archon Statue, Fortress Gate, Ship Cannon and Void Portal. Are all of these only 50% construct in your eyes because their spell doesn’t do anything with gems?

I already gave you my definition of what constructs should be like, so you already have my answer.

constructs in game:
Archon Statue - damage, no gem manipulation
Flesh Golem - explode a row
Fortress Gate - gain armor
Golem - explode a gem
Ice Golem - explode a gem
Mimic - everything lol
Ship Cannon - damage, no gem manipulation
Snow Guardian - damage, chance to make gems
Void Portal - gain magic, summon
And all 6 guild guardians

So I’d say it is pretty varied what constructs do

2 Likes

Why, though? What do you understand in the meaning of the word “construct” that makes you think they should create or destroy gems?

Its my opinion, nothing more or less. I think you will survive.

Ok. I guess this is ok. Doubt I’ll use him. I hope the snotstone task is just “kill stuff” and there isn’t some lame “waste a slot in terrible pvp on this useless troop that you have to spend ton of resources that you don’t have to get an extra pittance”.

Then why state it at all if you’re not going to explain it?

My opinion of what a construct should do is to create/destroy/explode gems etc in their spell, but at the same time might deal damage to enemy troops.

I look at constructs as a supporter for the team that create/destroy/explode gems etc in their spell, but at the same time might deal damage to enemy troops.

Troops that only deal damage or do not support any of the 4 allies, should be Mechs, at least not constructs - if you ask me.

Construction or construct means something purposely built. So I don’t always understand how some of the troops are actually constructs.

2 Likes