Is there an AI mana collection bug giving 100% on console?

Did you see the thieves invasion? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can believe an accidental bug happened that got into the ps4 live game. Or something like that.

I’m skeptical that anything has changed since:

1. It would take a client update to have any impact on the AI or gem-spawning,
  2. It would be unusual for a change to impact one console and not the other (although the guild statue bug seems to be affecting only PS4);
  3. I’ve experienced ebbs and flows against that Justice team over the last few months due to straight RNG. Sometimes I go for weeks without losing to that team, other times I can lose several battles in a single day.

Still curious to see for myself, though. And if anyone wants to start spreading the word in Global Chat that VJM has been stealth-nerfed by the devs so that people start taking it off defence, that would be fine by me. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Your all on drugs. :joy:

3 Likes

Yup… Been downing some Sodium Chloride. Powerful stuff needed to deal with this place.

1 Like

All top 5 positions: nice! Can you keep it all week? I didnt notice until you pointed it out, I don’t usually look at that screen I just go about my business.

2 Likes

@Nephilim
Still seeing this or was it just a case of justice having the night off.

For me he seems to misfire a little bit more but I’m probably just imagining it. :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

I was even purposely letting the AI fill up their troops and I still managed to win comfortably. I’m finding Justice is casting less and when she does there is no loop to the AI’s advantage. Maybe what Dan and I have experienced is just coincidence but the mechanics don’t seem the same since the reset.

2 Likes

Double justice is sick this week, I can’t tell what ai is doing, lol.

VJM for me has been cycling just like it used to weeks ago. Nearly all my losses today are cycling. Avoiding assassins builds because the cpu is hysterically in love with them this week. 1 move 4 troop mana fills x 4 games is enough for me thanks.

Just popping in to let you know that we haven’t made any changes to the AI or RNG on console yet. When we make any changes we will make an official announcement. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you @Saltypatra you the best!

1 Like

That’s that then. Thanks @Saltypatra I can now rest, knowing that I’ve gone totally doo-lally.
Wibble.
Something was different though…
Maybe it was a ‘glitch’ in the system.

2 Likes

Yeah…lets just wait another month…no big deal. Its only been 1 year already

2 Likes

Today is totally different to yesterday. Justice teams and ai decisions are like they were ‘before’. I have no idea what was going on yesterday but I wasn’t the only one who noticed something ‘off’.
Oh well.
Wibble.

1 Like

iirc @Nephilim you are british right? Is this a common british saying or just something you made up? I nearly fell over laughing at the do-lally part lol

1 Like

Wibble = made famous by captain blackadder when he was trying to get out of fighting in the trenches of the first World War. ‘put a pair of underpants on your head, stick two pencils up your nose and say Wibble’. Lol. It’s British humour alright. Doo-lally = gone a bit potty, loopy, mental. Take your pick.

2 Likes

Hahhahahaa! I have actually studied ww1 quite extensively and i have never heard of capt. Blackadder… I shall have to look it up lol

1 Like

Blackadder is one of my favoritos TV shows of all time, along with allo allo

1 Like

It’s a British comedy written by Ben Elton. Very popular and had 4 very different series.

1 Like