Is there an AI mana collection bug giving 100% on console?

Hi there everyone.
I’ve played a few games this morning and the game just feels weird, like I’m playing against someone stupid. It’s hard to pin point but something has changed. The game ai is behaving totally different to what I’m used to and more like it does when I watch tacet on YouTube.
I’ve played a shed load of the vjm teams and it seems like it’s been ripped up and chewed out and replaced by a blind child playing. (no offence to blind children meant).
So, please can anyone tell me I’m imagining things or come clean?
By the way, it sucks playing this. It’s terrible. If WE HAVE got pc ai somehow then everybody’s golf can’t come soon enough for me. I prefer a fair challenge but summat’s gone wonky I reckon!
Regards
Dan

1 Like

Geez,let me play today before you go and ruin it for all of us, lol. I’ll let you know what I think later.

I used vjm last week and still had about 50 losses, it has been back firing more.

JVM teams are no longer effective, which is about time. It does means those lazy enough to use it as their defense will have to get creative now.

2 Likes

I put up my all red guild wars team for defense quick, i’ll make a better one later. Enjoy.

1 Like

Lol last night i played for a while and the first hour of pvp i saw only 1 team that wasnt vjm…

I went on global and said “whats wrong wit yall? Nobody knows how to build anything but vjm? Yall need jesus!”

The response i got?

Wow san must be losing it letting a noob in nemesis…

-___-

Lolololololollolololol

1 Like

Hmmm, I aren’t sure what could be done without a full update but it feels different to me anyway.

2 Likes

2nd that, the AI is playing different like the mechanics have changed. RIP jvm :laughing:

1 Like

I can’t believe how few replies this has got. Something has been altered, I can’t be imagining it! If it goes back to ‘normal’ I’ll hopefully notice that too. It’s weird.
Dan.

2 Likes

I was waiting to see for myself before passing judgment

2 Likes

Me too, still no playtime yet.

1 Like

It’s saddos like me who had a lot of time today… Lol

2 Likes

Lol… I will report my experience later tonight dont worry…

I for one cant wait to sound the death knell of the justice league

2 Likes

Haven’t had a chance to play yet today. I’ll let you know how it looks for me later, but I may not get a chance to do more than a few battles tonight.

2 Likes

I’m hoping to do dailies and PVP rank one, If I could do dailies in PVP that be great!

1 Like

I don’t see anything different

Yep, depends on the RNG of the Daily, Some teams you just can’t waste your time with against leveled opponents. If the Daily’s seem reasonable, I’ll do them against 1T PvP provided I’m not Rank 1 for the week yet.

1 Like

Played a bit of PvP, everything sees the same to me.

Maybe it’s just a ps4 thing.

1 Like

Perhaps? But I doubt they would change them separately.

On the X1 I just used x2 Justice to get to Rank 1. Worked as ridiculous as always. Got rolled over myself during one game when the AI got Mana on Turn 2: Defeat.