GW - Wisp counters for each color

Winter Knight (green) Ice Golem (brown) Silent One (yellow) Rock Troll (red)

For blue day I use mercy with silent one. Hope for a lucky starting board and try and get the silence off turn one. Works sometimes

I haven’t lost yet to Wisps on Green day since I’ve used this team:

Queen Ysabelle
Forest Guardian
Ketras the Bull
Queen Aurora

Talon banner

One yellow match and you’re away. Skulls to the face, purples converted out and Ketras one shots the Kraken/Krystenax

I tend to use Queen Ysabelle first cast on herself, then on Ketras.

Aurora fills in two purple matches, then because of all colour coverage just cast her on the most dominant colour on the board, generally green of following a Forest Guardian cast.

Barriers galore help against other teams, just not Wisp or Kraken as much because if they cast/match a 4+.

I find it’s a very fun team team, strong in PvP too.

5 Likes

I used alchemist Amira gobrocket x2. Amira does a great job picking off kryst and mab! A good ready Day team if you can control your mana

Red day for me:

Anointed One
Alchemist
Goblin Rocket
Infernus

I try not to post mythic based teams so everyone has access to them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t Wisp just remove your barriers?

That’s why he said the barriers work against OTHER teams, wisps and krakens get rid of barriers.

1 Like

Please get your guild mates to post and share their experiences dealing with Wisp. Change will not happen unless the majority’s voice is heard. This troop is broken, and needs to be rebalanced. I haven’t seen this much attention for an OP troop (discounting the quick fix to Fizzbang), since Great Maw. I really can’t believe they’ve let it run amok this long…

Knight Coronet works well against Wisp for yellow days removing all the purples.

Templar. Reinforces Defense and change all Reds to Green.

…Kraken appreciates this, of course.

This sounds like a fun team, thanks for the advice. I have no Ketras though so I’ll figure something out in his place.