Guild Wars Unavailable

Hey everyone, just wanted to pop in with a heads up that we had some issues with Guild Wars today so they haven’t reset to the next day.

Unfortunately, this will affect both PC/Mobile and console. I just wanted you all to know that we are aware of the issue and are working on a fix for it as we speak.

2 Likes

This has now reset - but the Results screen isn’t working as per my post on the 305 thread. Ta

1 Like

Guild Wars has never reset for me since the beginning of the week. It still shows last weeks scores and bonuses. The available matches all show completed although I didn’t do them and the match counter shows -15 today after showing -25 on Tuesday and -20 yesterday. I never received the guild wars weekly reward from last week either.

You might need to submit a support ticket for help with that. It might also be helpful to post which platform you play on and your guild name here so they can trace the problem.

2 Likes

I’m going to submit a support ticket soon. My guilds name is Pheonix Fire and we are on Xbox One although it does not seem to be affecting anyone else on the guild, though.

1 Like