Guild Wars - Sneak Peek Wrap Up

Professional SINGER is a BIT of an exaggeration. :blush:

I am fortunate in that all 3 of my jobs are related to music. :wink:

3 Likes

Omg @efh313 … dat dreamy voice…

9 Likes

@Sirrian So after this update we get the tweak for the map surrendering ability right?

You just necroed your topic from 3 months ago where you made this featured request. You got no answer there. Why would you even consider you will be getting an answer in guild wars sneak peak? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m fairly certain the team has a lot more to tackle after GW releases. But who knows, might be a rather small request they could fit in somewhere. :grinning:

4 Likes

2 Likes

That depends on what you mean by “what” as that can have a lot of different contexts. Personally i am meh for guildwars. Not sure if i like it or not. i have a feeling that it is going to be ruff.

1 Like

It most certainly won’t be for everyone, no, but it’s not meant to be since not all content in a game can and will be appealing for the entirety of its player base.

I wouldn’t worry about it! All you can do is try it out and see how you get on.

1 Like

BBALLGUY3S_4U6U I play once or twice a day, wouldn’t mind being added to a guild. I’m still getting started, level 101. If you don’t mind adding a scrub.

1 Like

I think the dev’s should implement a quit function on TH for @killerman3333’s account.

Then when he presses the button it shows him the summary of the rewards he earned… only it never actually adds them to his resources because he quit! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@efh313 Well ok, i’m out ! I will never be able to post anything now →
Your voice is awesome ! Such a great work ! _

1 Like

i can sing 2

26 Likes

Is this what’s taking place just now?!

2 Likes

Nice work singing with Star Wars’s pace, you have a really cool voice as many already said. In the future when we get the chance to create troops, once the legal issues are all sorted out, i think we could have a contest for sounds and voices for those troops where you and others could compete/colaborate. :smiley:

2 Likes

Does he keep a list of who is naughty or nice, so he can prioritize QoL improvements? If so, tell him I’ve made extra sure to eat vegetables and scrub behind my ears.

8 Likes

I asked him and told him what you said, he said he’s checking it twice.

11 Likes

The most important question this brings up is, and I can’t believe I’m the first to ask, does this mean that Sirrian is finally growing a proper Luther beard?!

Also, now that I’m looking closer, Luther looks like a badass version of Santa. Coincidence? I think not!

3 Likes

Why do you think I chose a Santa picture? Not because of the list surely :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I shall try to convince Sirrian to grow a Luther beard… not sure how successfuly I’ll be though.

5 Likes

If @sirrian has to match his avatar picture, @Nimhain, are you growing ears to match yours?

2 Likes