@Sirrian or @Saltypatra The questions I still have (and no one seem to know the answer for sure, either) are these (most are easy Y/N questions):
1) Do I get points for successfully defending? If not, why would I need to set a defense team for each War, if color bonuses are point bonuses, and not stat bonuses (EDIT: thinking a bit more about this last case, maybe because you can somehow predict the troops the enemy will use, I guess, but I still want to know the full answer to this one hahaha)?
2) If my guild participates on week 1, skips week 2, then decides to participate again on week 3, will week 1 count as "previous week" for purposes of checking performance and assigning Guild War Ranks?
3) What happens if my guild and my opponent guild get the exact same amount of points on a given day (probably low chance of happening, but I'm sure it will happen at some point)? Do both guildies gain the daily reward?
4) Do I get 9 seals for winning a Guild Wars battle?
5) To get full color bonus points in a match, do the troops need to be there at the start of the battle, or just at the end?
5.a) If I started with 4 troops of the featured color, but ended the battle with less than 4 of the color, do I get the full bonus?
5.b) And what if I start the battle with 3 troops of the right color, then finish the battle with 4 troops of the color after some summoning, do I get the full bonus?