Guild Wars - Sneak Peek II

I would love to see a “Gauntlet” type of system. We could do it weekly and have weekly rewards etc…

How this Gauntlet System will work.

Each WAVE of this gauntlet will be pre-designed with what troops, strength etc from the dev’s.

You enter the Gauntlet with your Team of 4.
You will be given WAVE 1, if you are defeated, you can try again at wave 1 with the same or new team.
If you are successful in winning, then you will move on to WAVE 2. Wave 2 will have a different team and possibly a little stronger troops.

After each wave, your troops reset back to normal.

I would hope that ALL the waves are exactly the same for each person.

However once you lose in guantlet, you can try again with the same team at the same WAVE or you can restart completely from WAVE 1 with a new team.

After each week, rewards can be given based upon how many WAVES you have completed. Maybe showing a leaderboard for the hardcore.

Each week will have different troops in each wave, and possibly different rewards.
Each completed WAVE will offer a minimal reward and possibly 1 trophy for low WAVES and increase up to 3 trophies per battle for harder WAVES. Once your reward/trophy has been given for a Certain WAVE it will not be given again if you start over with another team.

The game should get to an “IMPOSSIBLE” level, where it is unbeatable and you will only win by extreme luck to push those hardcore players.

Disclaimer
I forgo any rights of my idea and allow Gems of War to use it royalty free and without recourse of legal action.

1 Like