Guild Wars - Sneak Peek I

True but im having a bit of fun😎

This thread has long served its purpose @sirrian @Saltypatra and long since stopped having anything to do with Guild Wars.

Might I suggest we can it, and look forward to the next Guild Wars preview thread. If others want to start threads to continue the interesting debate on crafting / daily logins, they should do that.

7 Likes

Besides the trolling, much of the thread is following on from Sirrian’s comments regarding crafting/targeting certain troops. Consequently, if the trolling stops, I see no reason to close this thread which hopefully contains some good food for thought for the devs.

7 Likes

To be fair it sounds like they will have battles planned ahead of time, and the more active guilds will probably battle each other, and less active battle each other. It should be ok.

Don’t get me wrong, I love your suggestion. But I just wanted to point out that I don’t think 6 months is an unreasonable amount of time to finish a collection for legendaries. Simply because the game does need long term goals and I wouldn’t want players to get everything very very quickly. I’m assuming the devs don’t want that either for monetary concerns and retention

1 Like

There is a certain end game boredom when you practically have everything. I’m missing only plague, most everything else is level 20 and traited except the most recent troops.
100 k extra souls, 55k glory, 25 k gems, 16 k glory keys and nothing I need.