Guild Wars, Point-Scoring for Battles, and You!

New scores are strange. It seems odd not to get any feedback at the end of the battle.

I really think we need a debrief screen that shows you why you got the score. Even if just a percentage against each of the criteria. Or a 1-5 rating.

I got mostly 1500, except for 1 battle where I foolishly - God it was so foolish! - used Gorgotha, Infernus, forest guardian and Queen Aurora against the classic Psion, Ragnagord, double famine team.

Famine took out my Infernus before I could barrier him so I had no damage dealers left on the team.

Gorgotha’s attack and magic went down to zero from famines’ 3rd traits, so I had no way of damaging the enemy. I therefore had to try and create skull drops for the enemy and hope that one of the famines would take out gorgotha so I could actually do some damage, whilst using FG to keep itself and QA barriered.

You can imagine how long this took! When Gorgotha was finally dead, I won the game after another 5-10 turns. Honestly it took so long I almost quit. I was expecting to get a super, super low score for my terrible gameplay.

My score? 1300ish :astonished:

15 Likes