Guild Wars is not working today

Yeah people seem to think we are happy about the situtation but it’s not true, i was upset this morning when i saw i couldn’t do my usual routine. But they will fix it and next week is a new war.

Hi Earth, if I may ask, what is your ingame hero name, please? and what is your guild?
Well honestly, we also had our prob, we made perhaps our worst total for the first 4 days. But the more competition, the best it is! I wish you good luck for next week! (and perhaps for tomorrow, who knows if this get fixed…) :+1:

@rojo I don’t even know what guild you in, and it doesn’t really matter. I’m glad you max your sentinels you should keep doing that if it makes you proud. I personally never bother, and only about 5 in our guild do as its totally optional. You might not have noticed but Justice & Devour are the current meta, and troop stats aren’t that relevant.

Our Guild is fine where its at, I think as of yesterday we have around 8 top players on the wait list, and inquiries popup all the time. To your point: Yes people have been quitting Gems, but if your in a fair and respectable Guild players seek you out.

I think over the last (almost 2 years) I’ve played with 80%-90% of the Guild of Thieves members and they always played a metric ton when they were in the same guild as me, so I guess good luck catching them?

2 Likes

Truxton you are probably going to win anyway and you should be on our side on this issue! Resources should be refunded and if we can’t complete battles they should be pro rated so you will still have same! We have two easier guilds left to play while the teams in front of us probably play you and probably each other so to say we cannot catch up is nonsense

Earthdragoon and you know the guild. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ohhh ok! lol well I wish you good luck for GW. But you know what is the easiest way to achieve 1st rank in GW right? :wink:

Been able to play?

Lol, that’s why I like you man. Keep up the good work and we will hope for a fix. Shame for anyone to lose resources 1st or last.

1 Like

Rojo, I want this issue to be fixed as much as you! I opened a thread in Guild wars section to alert the devs 5 hours before this thread. But I still think if there is no more GW this week, that the more logical move is to refer to the actual ranking to give the rewards. I know, I know…its easy for me to say that as we are 1st actually… lol

I think the problem may be with Microsoft because I’m having server-related issues with 3 other Microsoft games I’ve been trying to play over the last couple of days, on PC and Xbox. For one of those games, someone posted that support said it was an issue with Microsoft so I have a suspicion that may be affecting Guild Wars on Xbox as well. But that’s just a guess at this time.

It’s not Microsoft:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

1 Like

I am very well aware that it says services are active, however as I’ve said for the past 2 days I have had issues with 3 other Microsoft game and only Xbox is being affected by this problem and someone in support for another game did say that there was a problem with Microsoft, so you’ll forgive me if I don’t believe what that “status” site says.

If it were Microsoft it would effect the whole game not just GW!

Doesn’t matter who it is… just fix the stupid thing so we can stop typing in here and play! Lol

I still got 3 more days of GW left to play, no wonder UNSC is at the bottom.:smiley:

Maybe I should tell my GM to give me a raise as when I do play each day we are 2nd to last instead of last place. Ha!:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

In the other games, the problem is only affecting certain aspects of the game, not the entire game (with one exception) so I still believe it is Microsoft. I’m not saying the entire service is down because obviously it isn’t, but I think they are having a problem that is affecting multiple games. But I’m not going to argue about it, you can believe what you want. And I am willing to consider that it is not Microsoft, but at this time I believe it is. Anyway, I’ve shared what I know so take it or leave it. :grinning:

Athrillskr, @Chemerfian may have a point that something may have happened on Microsoft’s server side. I was locked out of my Microsoft account this week, with xbox.com claiming that my user account did not exist (and offering to create a new one with that name!). I couldn’t even log into the XBox, let alone sign into Gems in order to play. Good thing I had separate email addresses for the MS account versus the XB account, or I never would have been able to change settings to get myself back onto Xbox Live.

We were so ready to play the Thieves today. This blows.

2 Likes

Microsoft does not control their code! It happened earlier in the week and it wasn’t Microsoft then and it isn’t Microsoft now!

I’m attempting to restart the guild wars job on Xbox… sorry for the delay!

7 Likes