Guild Wars is a chore and a bore

I love GW as im sure you all know but i would call it a grind also… Different kind of grind than pvp but a grind nonetheless

I have to give mad props to @Ssazix for leaving DP for a non GW guild

That is exactly the solution i have been advocating for to all the ppl crying about GW and it sounds like you found a good fit brudda so i say good form and best of luck to you!

I grow tired of constant GW sucks posts and i dont respond to them like i used to but pointless posts like “please increase GW battles to 10 a day” cough troll post cough are to me equally as tiresome

Not saying dont post it just saying its gettin old…

6 Likes

I’m still claiming credit for that awesome idea :smiley:

1 Like

Look, you have “snotstones”. Can’t I have this?

1 Like

yet here you are, shield in hand.

Dont forget my sword too @Mgla

Oh alright then.

1 Like

Could we also get the right to do the fights when we want in the week? That’s my main grief with GW: let us organize our time as we see fit.

Love the idea of only best 25 players counting.

2 Likes

Change of pace to what?

PVP
Kerb / FG → Psion / Famine → Kerb / FG → Psion / Famine

GW
Psion / Famine → Psion / Famine → Psion / Famine

1 Like

I did exactly that. I’ve never run a Famine defense - I don’t even have Famine.

@beanie42 hit the nail on the head. There’s no reciprocation because 1) human nature says winning is everything even in a casual game and 2) there’s no incentive to behave otherwise.

And the fact that you found guilds “filled with lvl 1000+ players” that aren’t participating in GW suggests it may not be monetizing the way they want either…

I meant using different troops to invade instead of using my standard 2 PVP teams for invade.

Using troops I had never used before in PVP, that’s what I meant by change of pace.

Though the defenses that I face are quite a bit different in PVP compared to GW. In GW there’s a lot of Famine/Psion and Kerby/FG, but much less so in PVP.

Exactly. It is differently repetitive.

2 Likes

My PVP is just like GW. Either all FG / Kerb or all Psion / Famine.

5 Likes

i hate GW more and more. It’s ridiculous how Ai’s troops fill fast compared to mine, even psion in blue day is useless, even if i drain them, they are still ready to shot next turn in a single cascade. So either fam drains my whole team, or kraken gets full and ofc devours my aby at the first frigging shot.
I am seriously thinking to quit the game.

1 Like

Buck up there champ things will get better☺

2 Likes

Yeah, they will when you start putting an impervious troop in last position to counter Kraken.

That would be a good start…

2 Likes

since you ar a proud member of the “paladins of the true spirit of the game” i’ll try to keep things simply enough for you to understand. blue+imperv= behemot or sphinx.
You see, a good player puts as last troop, exp in war, something that he hopes to be useful, those 2 are not. hope that all is well up there on your soapbox, kind sir.

2 Likes

If you had of placed one of them there you wouldn’t be spitting your coffee all over the screen about losing a troop so easily to Kraken.

I use Behemoth so I’m certainly interested in the fact that you think AOE damage combined with random mana generation is not useful.

Also, aren’t you ‘always’ fighting Kerberos or DK Faminex2 Death teams?

6 Likes

I would also add isnt negating kraken “useful”?

3 Likes

I lost twice to a team with Stargazer😢

Got totally destroyed along with all the blue gems on the board.