Guild Wars - First Day Delayed a few hours! (27th June)

The legendary tasks are not working either for me on PC.

I may be wrong, because I can’t verify it.
But I have many defense against players of guilds who are in my bracket (#20), not only the one we fight (I’m Paragon this week, so i have many defenses)

This is like people do fight, but against a random guild in the bracket :open_mouth:

OK, when I wrote this, I checked something. In my log, i also have people I attackerd. The 4 last were from Canadian Bacon, the guild we are supposed to figth this day (after re-gamble of the previous hours). But the 1st opponent was from another guild of my bracket…

Just logged in today, still not ahowing Nemesis, my guild, in guild war now will it pop it when for show guild on ranking page. All options for guild war are still grayed out. Bracket 1 is still: Lost winds, Misguided Misfits, Shinning Force 1, Risin"Phreekz, GuilddoVelho, England, Guild of Gra, Quimbly, Nordic Vikings, Soul keepers

Most likely the first opponent from another guild was just a ranked PvP match. I come across players in PvP that are in my current GW bracket all the time.

For the fight I’ve done, i’m sure they come from GW. I have the 5 sword in a row in the log, and the names are the same between log and GW tab. So 1st from a guild, 4 from another one (the one I’m supposed to fight this week).

For defences, as i said, I can’t be sure because they can be from regular PvP, as you said. But by experience, and with the many occurrences (+ the fact I didn’t do much PvP today = less defense in general), this seems not normal for me :slight_smile:

Ah I see what you are saying now, as they are all your attacks. This has been reported by a number of people. It seems to be fairly common that your first fight is from another guild, and then the next four are from that day’s guild.

If I’m not mistaken, the first fight tomorrow may be the paragon from today’s guild. (I think that’s what someone reported) Then you would move on to the next guild for your next 4 fights. It’s like the schedule got off by 1 fight.

So Nemesis are back in GW… except we are placed in bracket 2 while we are matched against guilds from braket 1. So seems that the the patch fixed some things but GW is still messed up in other areas.

2 Likes

I had the same thing on the PS4, my first win was treated as a loss, so I’m stuck with a 4-1 score today.

Things are a mess, but the devs are nice so just some patience. They are also sleeping lol

2 Likes

Whole thing is a mess this GW week. Majority of my defence battles have been from Dragon’s Peak Members, then looked at my own battles and found the first was a Stratagem member.

Other guildmates having similar issues.

2 Likes

Nemesis is showing as #11 (top of bracket 2), but you have a lower score than #12. It seems like bracket 1 might include 11 teams this week. It looks weird, but hopefully will straighten out by next week, if not sooner.

@Santandrix

Same. Our opponent is supposed to be Dragon’s Peak today, but some of our battles are against members of Stratagem.

Man, all my opponents today was all from Black Dragon although we’re fighting Black Pearl.

All. Messed. Up.

It seems to be solved.

Today’s first match - the folks I am fighting are not in the guild that we’re going against. We had this happen last week, the first match not related to the guild but now it’s worse. More so, upon third battle it is clear that we are up against tomorrow’s guild and not what has been scheduled for today.

Battle 1

Second Battle - Same issue person not from the guild for today’s battles - in tomorrow’s scheduled guild

Third Battle - Same issue person not from the guild we are scheduled to battle with today - in tomorrow’s scheduled guild

Finished the 4th and 5th Battle - Riverfold. Not Zools

Support ticket filed - REQUEST #36340

I don’t think it’s a callout anyway, but you didn’t block out their name in the bottom banner in the last picture…

1 Like

Thank you. I missed that.

1 Like

Its a result of the second shuffling of brackets.

I would have thought that, but this person is listed in the guild but isn’t in the guild.

The first match will be against the guild you were originally scheduled to face. The other four will/should be from the newly scheduled guild