Guild Wars (delayed) & New Event System (incoming)

This is unacceptable.

1 Like

Awesome, I actually prefer this over the guild war feature.

When’s the ETA tho?

4 Likes

Is a Florida man avatar so much to ask for?

2 Likes

This is genius! Absolute quality, mate! 10/10 would look at that filthy mullet again, LOL.

1 Like

at this point of the reading I was like: wow maybe it’s the arena update, yeah!

then the explanation came :frowning:

not that I don’t like the idea of the events (it was one of the options I voted for in Anna’s poll after all), but QQ @Sirrian , any info about the arena? pretty please? (even if someone for some reason decided it’s not happening, it’d be nice to know)

So… we had a good productive chat about the Arena Rewards with 505 Games today.
Everybody (on both dev & publisher side) now agrees that rewards are too low, and need to be improved a little for early game players & quite a bit more for late game players. We’ll be providing a couple of options to discuss with them next week, and hopefully we can come to an agreement about how they should be improved.

As I may have mentioned a few times, things related to purchasable items & rewards require a lot of discussion and looking at analytics before decisions get made. So it’s a bit slow (sorry!) but we’ll get there!

15 Likes

Thank you for keeping us updated, if in any way me (or the community in general) could help with suggestion-creating or evaluating (feedback?), just let us know (I’m sure you’ll get more feedback than you’d like and branching out in 15 different directions too :smiley: ).

2 Likes

is it an extension or an add-on? [quote=“Sirrian, post:28, topic:15449”]
So… we had a good productive chat about the Arena Rewards with 505 Games today.
Everybody (on both dev & publisher side) now agrees that rewards are too low, and need to be improved a little for early game players & quite a bit more for late game players. We’ll be providing a couple of options to discuss with them next week, and hopefully we can come to an agreement about how they should be improved.
[/quote]

hold on, my chicken just laid a golden egg, i will be right over with the “gift,” it is not a bribe i swear.

I treat this as good news. I’d rather have an event system bringing more variety asap. Guild Wars can wait.

8 Likes

Depending on the way they were going to be lead guild wars may be the biggest game changer. Therefore variety in game that everyone wants.

The new event system sounds like it will hit peoples gold intake pretty hard, unless they ignore it.

Trophy, not gold.

It will slow down your matches and turn you away from pvp, thats a gold reduction.

Trophies are worthless

no its not. it will speed up my matches and my gold. pvp is slower for me

Jaysus. Thats mental.

You’re right… :thinking:

Let’s call them… QUESTS! :smiley:

Oh… :disappointed:

How about… CHALLENGES! :smiley:

Right… :disappointed_relieved:

I know… TASKS! :smile:

DAMN IT!.. :confounded:

Fine, it’s not ideal but what if we just added an adjective like… LEGENDARY TASKS! :grin:

What? SON OF A…:rage:

:wink:

13 Likes

How about… EPISODES! :wink:

1 Like

Realized I posted my internal dialogue, which made me laugh but forgot to mention that I am VERY excited about the new system!! :wink: :thumbsup:

As for Guild Wars, I am sorry to see it delayed, but better late and less imperfect, IMHO.

My BIGGER concern is: I don’t know what I’m gonna do with @donboba while we wait. I guess I’ll just tell him to sit in the corner and play with his TWO new Horsemen!!

Best post 10/10