Guild Wars Delayed (April 24th)

Than wait a week to spend resources to get non exclusive mythics, usually a week’s worth of resources isn’t going to nab you a mythic anyhow. It’s much more difficult to get a mythic once its exclusive week is over. It is one week to allow people a chance to get the mythic where the week they were supposed to be able to get it is screwed up due to no fault of their own. I’ve already received Stonehammer, but I wouldn’t begrudge someone else trying to get the mythic while it is exclusive as it is no easy feat to obtain a mythic once it’s exclusive week is over. You can always spend resources in an attempt to get a random mythic, as of now there is only the one week to get a specific one (Unless it’s kingdom is in event chests).

Nimhain mentioned elsewhere that even by including runics the drop rate of the higher rewards won’t be affected. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s so awesome I made a thread on this not too long ago :grin::grin:

@Saltypatra but she didnt mention all “higher rewards”
im concerned about all mythic-generatig rewards such as glory and keys

1 Like

Are these changes coming on Monday 10th, too?

@Saltypatra Thanks for keeping everyone in the loop. I appreciate how frequently you’ve been posting game information, a great sign!

Hopeful this helps with increasing the diversity of the PvP pool. But something to consider for the future…

What about having a “featured Developer PvP Defend Team” thrown into the weekly pool as well. Or even as some kind of Holiday event. The developers could create a single customized Defend team for that particular weekly event and it would have an additional bonus to all Skills (+25% or +50%) on top of the Event Bonuses!

It should be rare in the PvP Invade population pool (to make its appearance on the Invade selection special). Winning against this featured team would include a some type of extra special reward in addition to the normal PvP gains.

3 Likes

I think players would be sad to see the GW troop in the game and not be able to acquire it. :worried:
@Saltypatra, will we receive a free GW troop for the next 2 weeks (like this week)? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Free troops would be nice. :smile_cat:

Although the changes they are making are nice too.

Does this also mean that our ‘rivals’ will show up less frequently @Saltypatra?

1 Like

@Macawi I assume so based on this question:

With this answer:

Edit: I may have misunderstood because it’s late and I’m tired. When you directly say Rivals you mean the revenge battles… which I actually assume won’t show up less since that seems like a different system

We would like to add something like that in the future, but we are unable to do so currently.

No, whether or not a Rival is selected is a different calculation to the Defense pool.

6 Likes

Omg omg omg!
New ways to play :slight_smile: