Guild Wars Delayed (April 24th)

This is actually what I was thinking. I mean, Runics are nice. But I don’t really need them lol, nor do most people in a guild made largely of people over lvl 1000. The objective was to get Minors out … lowering the chances of everything else in there, i.e. resources that can be used to get new content, is not ideal.

1 Like

lol, next time we ask a change in drops/rewards we need to be more careful or specific about it XD

we kinda got what we asked in the “evil genie” kind of way :sweat_smile:

i still hope not all the milk is spilled and at least mythic drop rates were not lowered

3 Likes

most of us wouldn’t notice a reduction in mythic drop rates, it’s barely noticeably right now!

6 Likes

is a “wouldnt notice” good excuse? :sweat_smile:

i also wouldnt notice since my guild barely ever does any legendary task but when we do i would like the most chances we can get ! :wink:

2 Likes

Forgive me, but how is increasing the defense pools good news?
If I’m reading that correctly, there’s more players you can be drawn against when invading in PvP?

This is a bad thing as far as I can see. The majority of ranked battles are against teams consisting of the same troops. Wraith, BD, Courage, Famine and the other few troops used by the masses. Unless I take a dip into 1 trophy battles, I face the same thing time and again.

Adding more people to the pot is further adding more of the same repetitive battles. For every 100 people added there’s going to be say 75 using the current meta or a bastardised version of it and 25 who are not. All this does is decrease the likeliness of finding a varied team to fight.

If in Guild Wars there’s going to be an added incentive to using certain defense teams, why not add something like this to PvP?

2 Likes

With this be for consoles as well or just on the PC and mobile versions? And how long do we have to wait for that bone dragon Nerf?he makes me sick, lol.

1 Like

well i have no idea how will they make it but just assuming there will be at least two 3-trophy enemies to choose from instead of one its an improvement of some sort

maybe they will create a “tab” for each trophy-bracket and so you will see a page of three 3-trophy enemies until you change the trophy bracket?

2 Likes

Excellent news about PvP trait stones. Wild Plains - it’s been fun I guess but I’m going home to Whitehelm!

7 Likes

the other way to understand is that:

you will be offered different enemies! (not the ever-repeating itself same 8 enemies over and over at certain hours - refering to another thread with discussion about it)

4 Likes

Part of the reason it “appears” you’re facing the same team over and over is because you’re actually facing the same player over and over. Widening the pool should help this immensely.

I find it unlikely that 3/4 of all players are using the same team.

6 Likes

I hope you’re right, honestly I do.

I probably wasn’t specific enough with what I said regarding teams. Those added to the pool that’ll be put in my three trophy battle will more than likely still be using the typical skull spam team, same old dragon team or something of the sort.

It’s up to the player to change their team about. It’s up to the developers to give them an incentive to do so.

Some events encourage players to change their defense team to help others. This helped change things up a bit.

The reason I chop and change my team is so those who do fight me actually get to see other troops for once.

1 Like

I agree and I also like using the event boosts as well to test and see what troops can handle their ground on their own, the player always get an advantage when attacking with the first turn but you never know what will happen with the board once the match gets going. I try to make Original teams but it is hard to with so many players in the game.

actually guild war defenses are going to be a countermeta for 6 (color oriented) specific invade strategies, first week or few weeks it will be fresh but then you will start using just those 6 metas and see just its corresponding 6 countermetas

i dont see it as a good example for a long shot pvp variety, its cool in a guild war form but nah i dont want it in the regular pvp :sweat_smile:

There will be a bit of variation as counter-counter metas evolve and event boosts cycle through, but at this point I’m just happy that developing a strategy is required (for now at least).

2 Likes

Tis the tragic tale of many a troubadour! :cry:

On a happier note, though I regret the further delays, I am very grateful for the random traitstones in PvP and I am especially excited about more Hero classes. I am just curious to see if there is something that will make me change from Mechanist… The gauntlet has been thrown, we shall see… :wink:

2 Likes

so am i :grin:
been speding hours on team building just for the gw :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just to be clear, should we expect the Guild Seals totals to be fixed? Ours are still busted and I would very much like to open Guild Chests this weekend.

Everyone’s seems to be worried about missing the mythic, why not just extend it to two weeks? It’s not a normal situation and it would seem to be a simple solution, an exception not the rule type of deal.

1 Like

If your guild is still being affected please send a ticket to support so they can manually fix it for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m against that. Because that would means two weeks without any chances of any other mythic. That can be a pain for those who have already gotten the event Mythic

2 Likes