Guild Wars and Rankings

actually, I guess its not the correct guild, but I did move guilds today. I just assumed that was the one, lol.

1 Like

thought you were joking since afterwards i clicked you in the PvP fights history and you were in Intrim (or Intrim II, dont remm)

I thought an Intrim IV was a joke…

2 Likes

Intrim DCXLVI.

:soon: :tm:

2 Likes

i see what you put there

Hello again, unfortunately something went wrong with our guild “Magix” this week. We are sitting in bracket 15 right now although we finished 1st in bracket 4 last week.

I can’t provide helpful screenshots, since it seems that registration ist still due. But a ticket should be underway aswell.

Any help is appreciated. @Saltypatra

2 Likes

The same happened to Impure and Abaddon too. Impure was and should be in Bracket 8 and is in Bracket 19 now. Abaddon was in Bracket 7 and should be in Bracket 8 but is 18 now :smiley:

1 Like

i wonder what rankings were the 10 guilds that got pushed up and by what mistake calculation? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

edit: we went from bracket 4 to bracket 3, i forgot to check our points but we won all or almost all daily battles so i think our spot is fine

My guild finished 2nd/3rd in bracket 15, but wound up in bracket 12 somehow. It appears a lot of things went screwy for a lot of guilds.

yes this maybe is a joke.

We are in bracket 18 and we finish 1 in bracket 7, no sense on this.
I hope it could be fixed before the GW begins this week

What happened this week?? Someone can fix it @Saltypatra, or we need to send another ticket?

Thanks

3 Likes

Since this began on Xbox, TrueAchievementElite has been in bracket 1 and we finished 6th EVERY week. Now we’ve plummeted to bracket 9?! How the hell do you work that out??

2 Likes

As if the addition of GW hasn’t been as divisive and frustrating enough, then you completely screw the rankings. How in the world does TrueAchievementElite go from consistently 6th against the top guilds to the ninth bracket, grouped with guilds I’ve never even heard of?

1 Like

Let me add my guild’s frustration with this week’s brackets.

Last week we were in bracket 8. We finished 2nd with a 5-1 record.

This week… we’re in bracket 20???

4 Likes

Just posted this in another thread…

2 Likes

To add to things we aren’t in guild wars at all and we placed 4th in bracket 1 this past week, on PS4 , such a bummer if we end up sitting this week out.

Hi.

Last week we were 18 in bracket 2, on Monday we were left in bracket 2 and on Tuesday before the reset we were down to bracket 3. WHY?

It is assumed that the last 2 are down, are now 3 for some reason?

Nobody gives any explanation of this movement, as always the affected ones are the same.

There were major glitches in the GW brackets this week, but at least for us all was fixed by midnight Monday. We were in bracket 8, got sent to bracket 20 (!) but were back in bracket 7 by the start of this week’s GW.

This is the way I was told it’s supposed to work (someone correct me if I’ve got it wrong):
• Top scoring guild in a bracket goes UP 2 brackets the next week.
• 2nd and 3rd place guilds in a bracket go UP 1 bracket the next week.
• Bottom scoring guild in a bracket goes DOWN 2 brackets.
• 8th & 9th place finishers go DOWN 1 bracket.
• All others (4th, 5th, 6th, & 7th place finishers) stay in same bracket.

Hope this is helpful! :pig:

2 Likes

Oops, the comment above was meant for you VortexGZ!

I think that’s correct except for the top 2 brackets where the rules are slightly different:

2 Likes

… As well as the bottom two brackets, presumably, but in that case no one’s complaining. :wink:

1 Like