Guild Tasks Duplicate Rewards Bug (June 3rd, 2017)

:rotating_light: Whiskeyjack urgently needs a Queen Aurora as a reward for not exploiting the unlimited legendary tasks bug :rotating_light:

5 Likes

“Unlimited Guild Tasks Bug” would be a much more appropriate title as it affects the rewards that were in the mail when you log in today.

1 Like

That’s right Gilgamesh; forgot about the gold being used for more tasks and statue completions which all guild members take part in. Full rollback is in order here. Nothing less will work now.

Edit: I’m fine with a full reset too, didn’t pvp or GW’s today anyways. Got a handful of guild rewards, so, no biggie here.

Feel free to reset my account to this morning before he glitch. I didn’t earn anything I got, and after all the help with my missing troop, the integrity of the game is paramount.

ninertwo

Oh wow…yea I agree.

I agree with your agree! :slight_smile:

plz do not reset. I busted my back farming TS and i worked really hard. Also grinded PVP.

I dont see the issue here.

I think the important thing to remember is that the 1 troop defense thing has been fixed.

6 Likes

I noticed someone in guild chat comment on this… reflexively checked my mail, saw another task with the same set of rewards… but it didn’t come back a third time. I didn’t try to replicate it because, lolduh, we’re not supposed to be doing that! … this might’ve also been after the point Andrew said it’d been fixed.

I imagine this will be like the Glory situation back in March, they’ll just fix people individually. Doubt there are too many where its a serious problem.

So the general consensus here is to collect the spoils or not? If it won’t be a rollback, and they deal with it on an individual basis, would not some theoretically keep what they collected? I can’t see them not rolling it back, and therefore opine the game can only currently be played for casual purposes and not for competitive gain.

1 Like

Regarding the title of the thread:

@Andrew was the last person to edit the title. This is how the dev’s wish the thread to be marked. :wink:

1 Like

i think to be safe, don’t accept the spoils till the Devs have determined what they are going to do as a response. Then claim it after. That’s what I plan on doing.

By the way Andrew, the bug hasn’t been fixed on my account by any means. If I close out of the game on my Android, and log back on, my rewards inbox will add another 22 glory keys and 80 gems.

I sent a pm many hours ago to sirran. I’m just not investing time in game until its addressed.

1 Like

I’d agree with you. Maybe 5 or less would be good to rollback

If you didn’t abuse the bug then you should be safe:

So unless you exploited it a lot, they are unlikely to roll you back.

1 Like

No but I have 21 keys in my chests and another email in my inbox.

If it’s not rolled back and you’re not getting any more, treat it as a “Thanks, for not exploiting!” gift.

4 Likes

You know that the southern hemisphere switches summer and winter, not AM and PM, right? I hope that few staff members were awake at 04:35AM local time.