Guild Tasks Duplicate Rewards Bug (June 3rd, 2017)

No it doesn’t. This is a one off

If I get my daily mail twice I only claim the one lot. I don’t know how anyone can spend that much time claiming the same mail 100 times.

Well this is game breaking. And reminds me of The Glory headache

I don’t think the whole game will be rolled back, as there are also players unafected.

2 Likes

Rollback needed here too - sorry, I collected :-/

1 Like

so what can i do to get my legendary Krystenary back after the rollback? Because im very p… not really a high chance to get something like that in a glorychest isnt it?

Potential damages is to tens of thousands of user accounts since any mail item could be effected. I can’t seem to put in a ticket so sent a pm on forum. I’ll be taking the day off I guess. I don’t see any other opportunity for resolution than a full roll back.

With the glory bug devs knew which accounts were affected they hopefully should with this as well.

1 Like

Roll back is the only way to solve it but I have doubt that they will do it because it probably will screw another things like everyone’s progress, guild wars results, leader boards, etc. Btw this bug only hit some people, some others doesn’t get affected.

1 Like

Well if its addressed quickly at most its just a couple hours of lost progress. Very dependent on the server resource code and if there’s an established save point periods. As well if on site or remote with access to vnr ect. I hosted servers a lifetime ago for never winter nights. I’d probably assume many of the tables are independent of each other thus gw may not be impacted.

Like the “progress” of that guy who got 9 mythica? Yeah roll him back.

5 Likes

A full guild will be rolled back, Don. A lot of them were abusing it

The real problem are not the mythic instead.

Lot of people maybe be exploiting it without mythic, and more out of chat.
There are the lot of free resources they get, to ascend troops, to collect gold, gems, glory, keys, is insane.
And what is going to be the solution?

A rollback?
so everything that is play is for nothing now?

Difficult matter I see

4 Likes

HOLY ROLLBACKS BATMAN! This requires a rollback until before the bug happened otherwise they will lose complete game integrity and I am sure a lot of players. No way this stands the way it is now. What sucks more is people can’t play legitimately because of the impending rollback, this is a weekend when most people plan to play which makes it doubly bad. I hope they take down the servers to fix this a rollback is a must. What a major mess. Where are the devs???

I agree only solution is the painful FULL rollback to preserve game integrity.

2 Likes

come on :slight_smile: this game is grindy, we all chase that carrot on the stick for one another key/gem/traitstone :slight_smile: When something like this happens it’s simply just like pigs in clover, literally :slight_smile:

There will be server revert for sure, with mistake like this… So no harm done feeding people a virtual carrots for few minutes :slight_smile:

A full rollback will get people quitting. Only a few guilds are affected I completed a task on my second account and only got it once.

If a rollback happen will we loose the seal we bought with money ?

I didn’t see this - when it happened this morning. I just thought I was so tired that I misread the first one. BUT the second time -within 15 minutes - our guild is good but not that fast.

The only concern I have is if roll back happens to those of us playing GW.

On the other hand, if the players exploting this get to keep the spoils, I see a lot of paying people quitting.

1 Like