Guild Recruitment: BLaCkGoLD

I can put you on the wait list, but just to make sure you’re eligible, what’s your level? We have a 50 level requirement.

i just got into a guild thanks anyways though

No problem and have fun with the game!

If have free slot, add me XMATHEUS
Level 110+
Active daily

Not sure yet, there’s an outstanding invite already. But I can keep you in mind for the next time.

Ok, thanks.

You are in other guild. If u want enter, post here. We have free slots. ;D

He joined another guild a while ago when I asked him privately if he was still interested.

To be more precise, we have three openings!

very interested in joining your guild. I always get rank one in pvp and very active. currently in a not very active guild and would like to be in a guild that everyone participates. im currently level 188 and have death knight armor. please let me know. I will leave current guild asap. thanks

very interested in joining your guild. I always get rank one in pvp and very active. currently in a not very active guild and would like to be in a guild that everyone participates. im currently level 188 and have death knight armor. please let me know. I will leave current guild asap. thanks

I am very interested in your guild. I play several hours a day focused on pvp to rapidly level up my kingdoms (which are currently levels 5 and 6) which means a lot of trophies. I would donate a minimum of 10k each week, unless otherwise asked, until my kingdoms are fully leveled. My Id is WOLF 140.

Very interested in joining.Lvl 188 with Deathknight armor. Reach rank 1 pvp weekly.will need To leave current non-active guild if you’re interested . Thanks, bpk772

Heh, you guys post when I’m not on… but I’m here now! Thanks for your interest and let me get on, it’ll take a bit with my phone.

yes i left guild now
invite thx

i already left the guild invite me pls if the is a free slot im rank number 4 in the pvp atm waiting for invite :slight_smile:

Ok, unless Jorduck invites you first, I’ll try to get on and send you an invite. Will take some time, had to bail out of the previous loading, especially after I saw bpk772 already join another guild. Not sure about Wolf140 - please reconfirm your interest!

ok thx alot il wait
im still in no guild and so sory for the inconviniance

also if you can add me on steam it would be amazing for our conversations my name is Metal thx

i think i found Jorduck on steam i added him but he is offline il go play now to maintain my rank 5 in pvp il wait for invitation

Sent. Welcome! Legolas1991.