Guild recruitment: Aes Sedai

Have sent in a support ticket on this issue. Its not the first time its happened. Should be resolved soon.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi @Darkness can you kindly send me invite again into your Guild. The support team has fixed my issue thanks to @Kairyu helps.

Invite code: FIONA_3

I sent your invite. Welcome to the guild!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Am in already finally! :smile: Thanks everyone that helps!!

Kaeliana, if you’re still interested, we now have one new spot open. :smile:

Sounds good :slight_smile: Left guild and ready for an invitation when you get the chance

Invite sent. Welcome to Aes Sedai. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Happy to be here

1 Like

We currently have one spot available. Post your invite code if your interested!

No minimum requirements regarding trophy or gold contribution, but semi-regular gold contributions are encouraged. It doesn’t have to be much, just contribute what you can.The only requirement is ACTIVITY. 7 days inactivity is a rank demotion, 14 days of inactivity means removal from the guild…

100% guild bonus (Champion Level guild),Currently Aes Sedai is the #16 guild in the league, with over 72,000 trophies.All masteries +43

Daily completions of key and gems quests.

Post your invite code and come join us!

Another spot just became available. 2 open spots. Post your invite code if you’re interested…

Hello. Invite code is utfanx2.

I am coming here from this thread:

I just hit lvl301, and luckily got all masteries to exactly 50 to unlock Imperial Jewel.

Invite for Aes Sedai sent… :smile:

Aes Sedai had one less than Celestial Peak, so I accepted that one to make it even. :wink:

Let me know if you ever need me to switch. I just started farming arenas, so I am a trophy machine for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

Welcome utfanx2. Good luck with the arena farming… :smile:

I should be at it for a while. Out of all the ultra-rares, there are 5 that I would really like to lvl20. I’m going to need up to 200 arenas for those 5 alone.

Hi, my invite code is IKASTEN and also I level 301 just one more red mastery for the imperial jewel :slight_smile:

Invite sent. Welcome to Aes Sedai. :smile:

One new open spot… Post your invite code and come join us… :smile:

Hey there, invite code is KENNN13 and I play daily!

Thanks