Mean Machine (top 50 guild) is recruiting 🌟 Easy requirements, tons of rewards, complete every event!

Come join a relaxed guild with reasonable requirements doing well in bracket 1!

1 Like

Bump.
200T
1500S

Easy peasy.

Hi! I looking a guild. Lvl 870
All towns 10 lvl.
My weekly troph is
550+k gold
1500 seals
250-300 troph
Invite code: ANDROMEDY4

Invite Sent… Welcome to MM!

1 Like

Looking for one more person to fill out the ranks.

200T
1500S
Finish 40k seals every week (never failed to make it)
Many legendaries every week
Active guild chat and discord server.

Bump… need one more for the holiday that is Monday, all tasks and a couple legendaries done.

1 Like

We are now full, Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Mean Machine is recruiting, 29/30. Ranked 21 in Trophies, GW Bracket 1 or 2. Reqs are: 400k, 1300 seals, 200T, 30 GW battles, 2/2/2/2.

Post in this chat with agreement on requirements and your invite code…:slight_smile:

1 Like

10 Characters

We have one slot open.

Ranked 22 in Trophies,
GW Bracket 1 or 2.

Reqs are: 400k, 1300 seals, 200T, 30 GW battles, 2/2/2/2. 40k seals.

All tasks and legendaries every week,
Have discord server, friendly guild who actually helps our members.

1 Like

This is a great guild that really cares about its members.
We are not one of those guilds that will kick you out if life is kicking your butt for a week!

If you are a devoted player and want to contribute to a family guild then this is your opportunity! Seize IT!!! :fist:

2 Likes

Come on people…:slight_smile:

Bumpage(e)

Where are the players looking for an in to the top tier of rewards?
Here is the door opening wide, take the initiative and walk on through!

:trophy: :door::walking_man:

(I would have done the emoji sentence in reverse but the walking man is facing the wrong direction!! :sob:)

1 Like

Bump again… come on, one person!

1. DonBoba is no longer the GM of Mean Machine as of a couple months ago.
  2. The offer from DonBoba to Black Dragon was made so that we would setup easy teams for them but it was never asked nor offered that they would respond in kind. This was to help them move up the brackets.
  3. I was and am a member of MM at that time and still am, I was completely unaware of this proposal meaning that it never went to the guild. I expect that if it did then it would have been shot down by the rest of us.

Donboba was a super nice person and wanted to help another guild, likely he just did not think things through when he made the offer. Anyway, it never happened and we as a guild have never colluded with anyone.

So please ignore the post by the coward posting behind a fake name as that should tell you all you need to know about that person.

3 Likes

@ThrowAwayPlegger While I appreciate you “looking out” for your fellow players, this was inappropriate and blatantly false.

For those of you considering joining Mean Machine, a few facts:

1. Don Boba did attempt to help Black Dragon achieve a higher place within Bracket 1, this was in the VERY beginning of GWs. It was discussed openly and publicly and DonBoba and ALL of Mean Machine understood that the feeling from the top guilds was NOT to pursue alliances. We ALL agreed to abide by that.

2. DonBoba is no longer the Guild Leader, is no longer a forum goer, and has left GoW completely. He was an amazing, caring, intelligent leader and a well respected member of this community. It was an honor to serve with him and an honor to continue as a member of Mean Machine.

Finally, if ANYBODY has any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to PM me. Mean Machine is a fantastic guild full of honest players.

1 Like

First of all, there is NOTHING to consider, it never happened and never will.
Secondly, and I am asking in all sincerity: Why do you care so much?

How about instead of apologizing you go ahead and delete your posts?

We have one slot open. Ignore the BS above, everyone has fans and it appears we do as well…:slight_smile:

Ranked 22 in Trophies,
GW Bracket 1 or 2.

Reqs are: 400k, 1300 seals, 200T, 30 GW battles, 2/2/2/2. 40k seals.

All tasks and legendaries every week,
Have discord server, friendly guild who actually helps our members.