Great teams to use against the "Justice league" for pvp or guild wars.. console edition

If anyone has a better title for this thread, be my guest

Every single one of my battles against you guys was valk justice and mab plus one other. I didn’t set my defence to that. I got frozen matching three green gems then lost in one fucking turn because of it. One of my guys has 0/0 tomorrow already so he can’t fight and one of us already had that on the first day and he couldn’t fight either. So I’m pissed off with all this crap. Sorry but every single battle is v, J, m. It’s getting on my bastard nerves now because valk gets full its game over.

Yaah, I’ve said more then once, most of my guild is fed up and threw in the towel. Over half of them use it. But in all of bracket one I bet it’s 50% of all of them, my guild included.

All it takes is one surge for Valk and it’s over.

I use rock troll, dark troll, 2x kraken fully traited, abyssal banner.
If I loop, I win, if they loop they win… nm what the outcome, it’s fast :wink:
So you can hit tier 1 in pvp in between 1 and 2 hours.

Your team was very good and different from the rest and very hard to beat. I lost the first time in about 30 seconds, the second time I won but only just. Thanks for putting up something different. Bloody j been using the same team for 6 months! Ffs
I put something different up myself.

2 Likes

Thank you and I show my guild different teams but I cannot set it up for them.
I’ll always have 2 teams on defense and I’ll keep away from mab.

2 Likes

I know there is at least one other person in your guild that will never put that VJM team up. Too bad Dan didn’t draw her today.

2 Likes

I never did. My Justice is pretty much still on the shelf. Usually put up other teams that got a fair number of wins.

1 Like

Use your Oracle Hero and the Centaur Perks.
Watch him loop 20 times and then kill it all with your +40 magic spell.

1 Like

Astral Spirit also great. Justice Man decks are blue-dependent so just use first turn empowered AS to remove blue, then just match all blue al the time and cast AS to keep it off board and you pretty much win.

She’s a Centaur too so works with Oracle.

1 Like

I’ve been using Stan’s suggestion of Korvash, Amira, Spirit fox, Manticore. Unfortunately I still lose about 75% of the time. My Amira is not yet ascended, so she only does 30 damage on the first shot, which almost never one-shots justice. I also don’t have Korvash’s 3rd trait- I’m sure that helps a lot. I find spirit fox doesn’t help too much. It only drains 7 mana and seems like they just fill it right up again. So I’m experimenting with other troops there.

Had some luck with
Frostling ***
Korvash *
Amira ***
Manticore ***
Unfortunately Korvash loses the first trait (3 to all in 1st position) by putting frostling up front. But don’t want Frostling to get blocked. Idea is to try to freeze justice when it gets close to full. She webs him too, which dramatically lowers the boost he gives to his teammates. And double skull damage vs frozen and webbed enemies. Haven’t found out yet if that effect stacks. On the downside, just a few skull hits wipes her out…

3 Likes

Yeah, we’ve got pretty good kingdom bonuses, which really helps with Amira. I probably take that for granted.

3 Likes

Mine all alone is 25 true right now. So one shot for sure.

1 Like

All my kingdoms are level 10 as of last week. I only have one copy of Amira, so she is Epic, level 18 = 8 base magic. Plus 5 kingdom bonus, so [magic+2] = 15. Is there a way to get more bonus on magic beyond that?

1 Like

You can get all the magic kingdoms to 5 gold stars, for another +1 each. That takes a lot of Souls and traitstones.

Your guild can get you a weekly +2 bonus by finishing the purple statue to level 12 (my guild does manages this occasionally).

In GW, you can power up your magic sentinel.

I think that’s about it, though some troops will give a passive buff and you can get kingdom and troop type bonuses depending on your team.

2 Likes

Thank you for spelling this out!!

1 Like

It is safe to say that Nemesis are the least creative guild in bracket one. Pretty much every fight has valk, justice and mab.

1 Like

Hey man, I’ve said this a million times, I cannot set everyone’s defense for them, they are pissed and are going to make a example.

They haven’t broken any rules, right?

Fought shining force one today, 4 out of 5 msbs, I guess it depends who u pull

1 Like

I never said they had, I was merely pointing out a fact.

1 Like

And I also said I’ll never set mine and won’t. What more can I do? Go kick them all?

You want to point out facts, I bet over half in every guild set it to that, but we can’t see this, only the devs.

1 Like