GoW WIKI - Here!

@Ragereaver, ok I fixed it!

3 Likes

I need 8 likes to get the final medal!

6 Likes

Just noticed the world map has Darkstone with armor still. I can’t remember who made it originally but a newer one should be in there. Its listed with magic further down, just the one big image is off.

So I’m busier than expected this week. I will try to get to this tomorrow, or at latest this weekend.

here is an updated map with the correct Darkstone bonus:

2 Likes

I noticed an error. Should I report it here, @MrSammy ? Will do anyway. :slightly_smiling:

The traitstones requirement for Treant are wrong. It says for the second trait 20 x Minor Water, but I believe it should be 20 x Minor Nature. At least that’s what my troops screen wants for unlocking the second trait. :wink:

Can’t check of course if the other two are correct, and whether all the other troops are right.

It seems many troops have their color order wrong in the wiki. i.e. a red-green troop that need green minors may be incorrectly stated to need red ones. I checked a few, about half of them were wrong.

Arena and TH pages added!

3 Likes

Thanks Venan!
Do you want to update it in the WIKI?

1 Like

Do you think you can change it? Or you wan tme to do it?

1 Like

I used the first color in the Troop info, in this web page… That all I had…
Do you think you could change a few?

1 Like

THAT IS AWESOME! Thanks @Archenassa!

Here are the links:

1 Like

And it just keeps getting better. :slight_smile: Have definitely book marked.

Added Armor page - although I don’t know about the console added armors, so if anyone can add them it’d be cool! :slight_smile:

Added Mana Mastery page - am I supposed to post to say what I have added or not? I don’t know if it’s necessary but in doubt…

As an admin, I can see what you added/updated/deleted, but it’s good to add here so people know about it.

Thanks @Archenassa

1 Like

I’d love to do it… if I had the time. I won’t get to it before the end of next week, and apparently there are more that need to be adjusted. Hopefully in the near future I can contribute to your great wiki.

I’ll probably recreate all the troops today.
I’ve found a better source of data.
I’ll take the opportunity to do some more tweaking.

Anything else I should fix in the

1 Like

Can we have the stats tables in the same order as listed in game? Attack, Armor, Magic, Life rather than the different way from the Troops List?

1 Like

What order in the game?

Here’s the logic I used for the order:
I’ve put the two “defence” element together and the two “attack” ones together.

It could be argued that I should use the order in the troop list…

1 Like