GoW: ToDo Monitor

:cry: UUUUÄÄÄÄÄÄH. No more monday posting for me.

Jokes aside, I like the new version. It’s much better than the previous. Thanks for your hard work @turintuor

1 Like

don’t worry… @turintuor think about us…
we have a new line to update each week :wink:

here the first week:
> Event Kingdom=“ZhulKari” Type=“Elf”
before
Event Kingdom=“BlightedLands” Type=“Daemon”

it’s the first line in the configgow.xml

2 Likes

@CSZ can you give us the line for this week ?

@KAYA43V3R with pleasure.

<Event Kingdom="Khaziel" Type="Dwarf"/>

As he said earlier, this is one of the first lines in the configGOW.xml file.

4 Likes

Decisions, decisions… shall I make a unique sentence here or not? Oh wait…

<Event Kingdom="BrokenSpire" Type="Giant"/>
4 Likes

@CSZ please …
the line for this week?

Sorry, everyone. My graphic card is busted and I needed to work around it. But here’s the line of the week:

<Event Kingdom="MistOfScales" Type="Elemental"/>
2 Likes

Well, now we have a problem. Now this week we have two types that are boosted and not a type and a kingdom…

Or is something possible like this?

<Event Type="Dragon" Type="Mystic"/>
2 Likes

Any chance of getting a new link for 2.2d ? the link has expired due to inactivity.

Thanks

Poking @turintuor.

I got carried away. Maybe I can’t see the wood for the trees. A-hem…

Here’s the line:

<Event Kingdom="ForestOfThorns" Type="Fey"/>
2 Likes

Sorry I was busy lastly ;-).

New version:
http://www.megafileupload.com/3s88w/GoWToDov2.2e.zip

If you want to use your old configGoW.xml:
I just did some modifications to take into account multiple types for the Event (note the ‘1’):

<Event Kingdom1="ForestOfThorns" Type1="Fey"/> 
or something like that:
    <Event Type1="Mysthic" Type2="Fey"/>

And also this line has changed (widthReduceSize: magial number in case if the troop card is too big compared to the table cell, default: 45):

<TableTroopParam width="600" nbColumn="2" widthReduceSize="45" />
1 Like

I guess i’m too young for Monkey Island. No nostalgia at all. I’ve to check it out later.

<Event Kingdom1="Blackhawk" Type1="Rogue"/> 
2 Likes

It’s time to announce that you can see spoilers by adding <Spoiler /> in the configGoW.xml file.

2 Likes

I haven’t goat time for stupid puns this time. Maybe next time.

<Event Kingdom1="PansVale" Type1="Wildfolk"/>
3 Likes

Then i pulled out my nix and waved it at them. It is the new york nix. Okay who made this bundle of nix

1 Like

Building a Sentry Bot.

And just saying: I’m a huge fan of electricity. Tesla is definitely wanted…

<Event Kingdom1="Adana" Type1="Mech"/>
1 Like

Just a line for the bonus of Suncrest:
add in the configGoW.xml

KingdomStat…Suncrest=“Attack”…ZhulKari=“Magic”/>

1 Like

Just checking this out, didn’t want to manually add all my junk. Not sure if it’s been posted before or anything, but I just downloaded my collection csv from ashtender, opened up in excel and made a formula to just copy and paste them into the config xml.

If you wanna use 'em either modify them to point right in excel, or download your csv, delete columns C, D, F, I, and J.

Paste this in cell K2:

=IF(C2>0,"<Troop name="""&B2&""""&IF(C2 = 6, " rarity='Mythic'", IF(C2 = 5, " rarity='Legendary'", IF(C2 = 4, " rarity='Epic'", IF(C2 = 3, " rarity='UltraRare'", IF(C2 = 2, " rarity='Rare'", IF(C2 = 1, " rarity='Common'"))))))&" level='"&D2&"' trait='"&E2&"' todoTrail='0'/>","<Troop name=' Hero: "&LOWER(B2)&"' rarity='Mythic' level='"&D2&"' trait='"&E2&"' todoTrait='0'/>")

Grab the little square in the corner and pull it to the end of your troops, then copy and paste all the rows into the XML to replace the older ones.

Paste this in L2:

="<AvailableRune v0='"&I2&"' v1='"&I3&"' v2='"&I4&"' v3='"&I5&"' v4='"&I6&"' v5='"&I7&"' v6='"&I8&"' v7='"&I9&"' v8='"&I10&"' v9='"&I11&"' v10='"&I12&"' v11='"&I13&"' v12='"&I14&"' v13='"&I15&"' v14='"&I16&"' v15='"&I17&"' v16='"&I18&"' v17='"&I19&"' v18='"&I20&"' v19='"&I21&"' v20='"&I22&"' v21='"&I23&"' v22='"&I24&"' v23='"&I25&"' v24='"&I26&"' v25='"&I27&"' v26='"&I28&"' v27='"&I29&"' v28='"&I30&"' v29='"&I31&"' v30='"&I32&"' v31='"&I33&"' v32='"&I34&"' v33='"&I35&"' v34='"&I36&"' v35='"&I37&"' v36='"&I38&"' v37='"&I39&"' v38='"&I40&"' v39='"&I41&"'/>"

And copy the result over the runes row. Up-to-date in just a few minutes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Scorpions are my favorite type of animal out there.

<Event Kingdom1="Khetar" Type1="Monster"/>
2 Likes