GoW music topic

So, since you say any kind of music, lol. I still enjoy listening to the Noriyuki Iwadare soundtrack to Ace Attorney Dual Destinies: Dual Destinies OST: 1-04 Cross Examination ~ Moderato 2013 - YouTube Eagerly looking forward to the most recent release of this game for tablets. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fixed that for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I liked the music from the recent Spirits of Justice myself.

Don’t know if any of you have heard of the older band Miracle Legion.

2 Likes
1 Like

When I play my Valkyrie team(s) I think of this song. :metal::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A current favourite:

…the music video starts about a minute in, sorry!

This one also rocks:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I can’t get enough of this lately. Figured I’d share it. And also necro the music thread in hopes of getting more tunes from here.

My GoW playlist on slacker is mainly Rise Against, but plays punk and rock. Bullet for my valentine, killswitch engage, blink 182, AFI, pennywise…ect

I actually like Bullet for my Valentine. I only have two songs of theirs tho. Temper temper, and other I can’t seem to remember

1 Like

[Drumstep] - Tristam & Stephen Walking - Too Simple [Monstercat Release] - YouTube This is one of my favorite songs.

1 Like

Still piano music for me… some new favourites:

Yiruma: River Flows In You

Helen Jane Long: When Angels Rise

1 Like

How I wish I had 1% of Yiruma’s outstanding talent when it comes to playing and understanding the piano…

These two songs right here( the second way more then the first!!!)

3 Likes