GoW DB: PS4 and Xbox Account Linking

This is awesome!

Also, I’ve noticed the upgrade counts are off because they are not considering the 1 troop you have to keep. For example, it suggests that my Infernal King is ready to upgrade because I have 5/5 but it is actually only 5/6.

This is true; we had a conversation about this when the feature was released for PC/Mobile.

Small feature request (only if it is easy to implement and you have time).
On the collection page, it would be nice if we could see our current traitstone inventory. For example, when it shows the stones required to trait a troop, e.g. Arcane Rage 30 for Courage, it would be cool to see something like Arcane Rage 30 (12) showing that you have 12 in your inventory.

Your inventory is there. Click checklist I think. You can select kingdoms /inventory

1 Like

Perfect- many thanks!

1 Like

Im sorry, but i am slow when it comes to all this… whatever this is… but yeah. I play on xbox and pc, what the heck is all this linking stuff, it sounds like i should do this, but idk what IT is… lol please explain/help.

Thanks

@TRUTH

Gems of War Database - updated troops list and much more!

1 Like

I’ve attempted a fix at this today. If you get a chance, try clicking the “+” icon on your touch device to see if the menus are more navigable now.

Thanks!

Confirmed 100% working :grinning:. Thanks, and well done!!!

(My temporary workaround was to create 4-5 bookmarks for your site) :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Lyya is this still possible? None of these links work nor http://gowdb.com/

Can you please assist & advise?

Thanks in advance :grinning:

I just PM’d her to let her know her site was down, but it now appears to be back up already.

1 Like

My site is down. The server was undergoing a OS upgrade and it seems to have broken things. I’ll investigate as soon as I’m able (Mobile atm). I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

It was down a few minutes ago but seems to be up again. My collection is fully functional and other links seem to be fine.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for checking!

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Hi Lyya,

I started on console (xbox one) and now have downloaded mobile to android. I’ve tried linking on mobile using the invite code from my xbox account but it isn’t working for me. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

Xbox and PC/Mobile use two entirely separate environments with different accounts. It’s not possible to play with the Xbox account on Mobile or vice versa.