GoW DB: PS4 and Xbox Account Linking

@Lyya this is outstanding!!! Great work.

PS: confirmed that its working on the X1.

1 Like

@Lyya as usual awesome job! And thank you! So i do have a question: i have already linked my pc/mobile acct so to link my ps4 acct i would use the same login? Or should i create a new one?

Also i always have viewed the database on my phone and also experienced the cropping @Dan_ozzzy189 is describing

Overall, this is awesome and you my friend are a gangsta!

1 Like

No need to make a separate account!

I’ll investigate the phone issue tomorrow. Naturally, it doesn’t occur on my iPhone…

1 Like

I’m having issues pulling up the checklist on mobile when I click it nothing happens, looks like it actually clicks on traitstones instead.

I’m on a Google Pixel XL running Android 7.1.2 if that helps.

Also great work on linking for consoles!

1 Like

Phone wars!!! I’m not sure how the scoring works though…

I have a question for anyone using the site on a tablet (touch screen). Its very difficult to use the top menu (Extras, Account). I think its related to hover not active on touch screens. My work around is: I can click and hold on the down arrow, click on another section of the screen, then click hold on the next set of down arrows, click on another section of the screen, then select Ascension. (to view the leaderboard)

Note this menu works perfectly with a mouse.

Any tips?

For me, whenever I tap an item in the menus, it just opens the next level of menu or goes to the final destination. For example, tap cheeseburger to open menu, tap “extras”, tap icon for ascension leaderboard. I don’t need to hover or hold anything.

This is on my BB Priv running Chrome.

No cheeseburger. Running MS Surface Win10 tablet. currently Touch screen & I didnt buy the detachable keyboard.

• Working on Microsoft Edge browser on the X1 console (No cheeseburger but has “mouse” functionality via the controller).
  • working fine on my phone (with cheeseburger menu).
  • Working fine on my Laptop running Windows 10 with a mouse (no cheeseburger menu).
1 Like

I’m trying to remember from helping my mom with her Surface, but you can switch between PC and tablet mode somehow. Don’t remember if that’s a Surface-specific thing or just in the Windows 10 options. Once you’re in tablet mode, you should get mobile and touch-friendly menus.

Yeah, that’s base Windows 10 functionality, Mine is always in full tablet mode (as I don’t have a kb/mouse). The top menu is the only issue, and the only site I’ve had a minor issue with in years of using Surfaces. Its not a big deal just curious if anyone else had the problem.

1 Like

I requested the desktop site. At least I can scroll sideways now. Something wrong with screen formatting maybe?

I think I know the issue, but it’ll take some work for me to fix it; stay tuned.

3 Likes

Amazing- I never thought this would be possible. Thank you!!

1 Like

Can those of you who are having trouble with the menu shifting left please attempt to reload the site now and let me know if things are working?

For those who care, this appears to be a Chrome bug in CSS sticky positioning. I’ve found what I think is a workaround, but I’m not 100% sure it (a) fixes the issue and (b) doesn’t introduce other layout issues. I’ll file a bug against Chrome for the issue.

2 Likes

I just tried it again still same issue.

Can you post a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing? I’d like to compare notes.

Can’t click on checklist does nothing like it doesn’t exist.

Thanks so much. Took some time to link the account but that’s me being silly as I insisted on using number of water traitstones instead of wind :stuck_out_tongue:

Great work, as always, Lyya :slight_smile:

Thanks, would it be possible to get a more complete screenshot? I suspect that my workaround for the shifting isn’t working.

I tried to make a new account and then i received the link to copy and paste

Then it asked me to enter nickname and password then it ask me to push button to receive a email for confirmation