GoW Database: Invasion Leaderboard

You did an excellent job @Lyya, there’s no need at all to be sorry. It’s hard to remember each and every little detail. I just wanted to tell @Santandrix that things have changed a little bit.

2 Likes

Thanks Lyya, though this just shows how much of my life I’ve ‘wasted’ on this little venture.

@ZooKeeper why did you tap out?

1 Like

Err I just wanted to see if casual PvP count too and if it match with my in-game stats. Looks like Lyya took screenshot before I changed my setting back. Now people can see how sucks my life is. Haha.

3 Likes

It’s ok man, we already know.

:grimacing:

Haha, jangan marah, gurau haja.

4 Likes

Lyya strikes again with another amazing update to her already invaluable website! Thank you so much for all your work on this Lyya!

Personally I would advocate that the ranking and sort is based on invasions won, not total invasions. I feel it’s a better measure of quality, but then I would say that because it would boost me.up the rankings :rofl:

1 Like

I like that it shows a actual ratio for win/loss, not like in game where it adds your defense to the percentage as well. Very cool. I pulled a 87%, that’s way better then the 66%, that it shows in game.

3 Likes

So just so I know, this is troops defeated or matches played?

1 Like

I dont see Zookeeper on my leaderboard ?

1 Like

He tapped out mate.

2 Likes

Dang, only 98.5%, need to work on that …

:grin:

He did?! SAD FACE

yeah but you can clearly see him in post 75 above.

so if we all take it in turns to record his wins and losses at the end of each week from here on in, we can update the leaderboard manually!

i’m sure he’ll like that very much.

:wink:

2 Likes

@Lyya: Any chance of expanding the three leaderboards to a nice round number like the Top 100 ?

50’s not round enough for you? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

100 has 2 zero’s so it’s “rounder” than 50 with 1 zero???

1 Like

In that case I propose 88, which is very round.

8 Likes

not to mention very auspicious.

Great work as usual @Lyya

A ratio of 91.82%, I certainly cannot complain with that :slight_smile:

Doesn’t get much rounder than the two fat ladies. Lol. Did you used to be a bingo caller lyya?
:blush::blush::blush:

So this thread will be over once one of them sings?

1 Like