GoW Database: Invasion Leaderboard

Dont worry @Lyya we all ignore @Ozball lol

1 Like

Ah that would be it, I looked at my account and the linking parts, but didn’t check my actual collection.

Impressive numbers.

1 Like

Also in fixing that it confirmed my suspicion on the scrollbar bug. It only seems to appear if you’re on the leaderboard, or if you’re showing at the bottom. I didn’t have it before, but now that I’m showing at the bottom (at position 234) I have the same scroll bar issue. So to reproduce it, just make sure you’re listed on the leaderboard and it should show up.

2 Likes

Nice catch. Try refreshing; does that fix things?

3 Likes

Seems to have for me at least.

1 Like

Yep, fixed. Thanks again @Lyya

I’m not on the invasion one. What do I need to do?

1 Like

Send @Lyya 3 cups of coffee and $50 american (not sure the conversion rate to £)

2 Likes

Tried all kinds of things. I thought I’d be up there somewhere. I’m pretty scared about how much I have played, might be better not knowing!

i registered and didnt show, refreshed the page didnt show, went to my collection, fiddled with it, then came back to the leaderboard opened it in new window like 2mins later and it finally showed me :stuck_out_tongue:

also:

based on my exp and the quote i might missunderstand you need to be logged in and viewed your collection for you to show up for the first time on top50 or outside of top50 at all

I’ve played the game 632 days. I don’t know how to add myself to the invasion leaderboards

I’ve done it. That’s not too bad. 8240.

I need to add some clarification to the leaderboard pages to make this more explicit. Yes, you must visit your My Collection page to update your position on any leaderboard. I do not automatically do this each time the leaderboards are accessed because it would overwhelm the GoW servers and I’d likely get my accessing account banned for DoS.

3 Likes

Why do it like that, though? The number of invasion wins/losses is already included in profile data, so you can just use these instead, no?

How about people who use their hero? Do you count that too, or would these players have only 3 troops counted for each battle?

2 Likes

You’re right, the total invade wins/losses are present in the profile data. It’s an oversight on my part.

I got an error trying to check it. Is it down?

I’ve been updating the code, it’s been up and down for the last few minutes. Try again now, should be back up.

1 Like

Oh, Sorry to be a pest and bother! Ty :slight_smile: Yes, it did work now.

Woah, alot of different names, what happened?