GoW Database: Invasion Leaderboard

If you’ve done that many invasions, you should have been giving more to Crimson Sky when you were there!

1 Like

Lol it has got to be a mistake… It is the exact same number as on pc for me

I assumed as much, but couldn’t see you on the PC leaderboard. You’re a lightweight over there.

Probably some kind of account linking problem for people that play on more than one platform.

2 Likes

Idk… I wouldn’t say lightweight. I am rank 103… Not too shabby

2 Likes

Yeah I beat you! Rank 102 here.

:nerd_face::rofl:

It is; nice catch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well done @Drathas… I will make it a point to get you tho lol

1 Like

@Stan is a straight up gangsta!

1 Like

I’ll be up against it though… :thinking:

What is your actual invade count @Drathas?

Mine is 34074

1 Like

34,104!

Very close! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t2:

This is awesome @Lyya, as usual you do fantastic work. Thank you again for putting this site together and continuing to update it!

1 Like

X1 Leaderboard has a level 198 player with 63,000 invasions. I’m suspicious :unamused:

PS4 number 2! I think the ai took my play style because like I said I know how it works!

Don’t be nerfing my queen.

With that said, I was streaming one night and I had a dev watching but don’t know who.

Twitch shows ppl watching as long as their not set to invisible. Hmmm…

I know I’ll be pushed back but I’ll enjoy it fur now.

Okay, addressed several issues.

1. The invasion count is counted in troops, not in battles. Therefore, I had to divide by 4 to get a more accurate total. Note that this will negatively impact players who invade with less than 4 troops, but who actually does that? (Thanks @Drathas for pointing out my mistake!)
  2. I’ve made sure that platforms don’t bleed together in count aggregation. (Database rookie mistake 101)
  3. I’ve removed the player banned for cheating from the lists.

Note that this means the “Most Used Troop” can actually exceed the “Total Invasions” count if someone uses two copies of a given troop in more than half of their total invades.

7 Likes

@Drathas update

I am rank 102 with 8518

Looks great, the level 198 Wunderkind is gone, my Behemoth favorite troop has been replaced with Bombot. Everything looks as it should.

Excellent work!

Ok so is this pvp or all battles?

It says for PvP @Santandrix.

1 Like