Ghost in a Shell

Change the 8 to 16 and you should have the effect.

I mean more along the lines of its old text used to read gain health = to damage done i had thought.
Only evidence it worked that way in the past.

This was great service, really glad that Bat went back to what he was. Now gaining 16 life if I understood it right. Which makes him better than ever in 1st position!! Wohoo! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can a team of
C-bat
valk
C-bat
soothsayer
Work? or what team would you build around the bat?

I prefer having Valk open to get red gems before my bats do. so she can be ready and pump up the bats faster. With a Sooth-valk-2x bat build. But its non right or wrong here, I also play with two bats in front, and will mostly do it now after he gains 16 life for each cast. That way Bat can do double skull damage from the very beginning, if one of the 3 troops hit life with their cursed trait. :slight_smile: So it doesnt get better than that, hitting a 40+ damage in the first turn, ey?

4 Likes

:newspaper: You enter the topic and a cold chill suddenly creeps down your spine. You feel something touch your shoulder from behind, you turn around to discover that it’s…! The Weekly Feedback Report! :ghost::ghost::ghost:

It’s officially summer time now, and that means camping trips and ghost stories! But that’s not the only tale being told this season, two new specters have entered the seen and they’re not here to reenact the Thriller music video. First, the tale of Morthani’s Will!

This dark creature born from a Shinigami’s desire will take from you any guards from darkness you have, and strike your soul directly, leaving you without the energy to defend yourself, and strengthening this apparition for it’s next onslaught. Heroes beware, you’re in for a scare.

Next is a chilling tale of the terrifying husk known as the Wraith! These vampiric leftovers only hunger, whether for your life of mana matters not. They also have a mean touch, being scratched by one will leave you frozen with the eerie feeling of death calling for you, so don’t let these Beetoven-esque beings get too close.

We also got plenty more tales from the crypt awaiting below, are you brave enough to continue? :skull:

Zombie is a classic that few can forget. While media may not let this guy die, he’s now acquired a bit more staying power in GoW too! While longer able to revitalize those old bones, he can now surpass his undeadspan when eating the boards craniums, and he won’t stop at one or two.

Ghoul is now a far more capable backup, considering he’s the first ever troop to reduce all of an enemy’s skills. While his gem destruction has taken a hit, he’ll now hit an enemy where it hurts instead of boosting his own attack.

Vampire Lord is the regal type, it’s only fitting it shows in his color scheme. Changed from gore Red/Yellow to refined Purple/Brown, this blood sucker is sporting the new summer fashions and staking himself in our hearts. (His mana cost and boost ratios are also better, but that style though!)

Flesh Golem was as useful as he was when put together, so how’s he looking now? He no longer jumbles or entangles, and has received an all new effect variant, the row explosion! While removing a row sets up the board, and destroying a row adds mana on to that, explosions have made there spotlight into this monster mash-up’s spell in a whole new way!

Grave Knight and Avina deal a bit more damage, so whether it’s striking the defenseless or coagulated blood, attack with vigor!

Crimson Bat was planned to receive quite the spell overhaul, but due to some reconsideration he will instead double his life gain. A truly scary story that never came to pass.

War also received a minor buff, but we’ll talk about him in a later report.

If we’re doubling the trouble then we double the Archaos, Arcane Spirit and Arcane Stoic coming to chests this week, and I don’t mean the rib cage kind. Drain what little power your foes have left with the mind-wiping Psion! Or chill away this seasonal heat with Winter Imp! And if you really want to stay cool, now would be the best time to pick yourself up a Queen Mab, so don’t let this opportunity go!

And for the more competitive types, this week’s Ranked Rewards are packing Arcane Dark Traitstones, so let out that monster inside of you out of it’s cage and take home the prize, this ain’t no beauty pageant!

:newspaper2: “Ring around the rosy, pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes, we all fall down…!” :urn::urn::urn:
#Match you next time!
[Patch Feedback Report coming soon...]

8 Likes

Unfortunately it looks like it doesn’t. Looking at the card in game shows only the Armor is different.

I’m a bit curious about that Boost Ratio though… is that the magic one? Meaning 2 magic for 1 point increase in Armor stolen?

This last update brought you by summer imp who bugged the game.

So an intended buff-nerf was transformed into a straight up buff, for a troop that already was in a very good place and very prominent in the current meta.
While i genuinely appreciate that you listened to your playerbase on this as i didn’t feel a Bat nerf is needed, i hope we can now revisit the recent Behemoth changes and make him something that is taken more seriously.

3 Likes

The flavor text for Wraith is pretty great.

1 Like

Site is updated.

New troop details are here:

See also changes to:

8 Likes

With Wraith coming soon ™?

There seem to be a few unreleased troops that have been assigned kingdoms, so they’re showing up in the queries. I don’t know if there’s a way for me to remove them without a blacklist. Investigating.

Couldn’t you code that? A hidden “hide” field for internal use.

Yes, that’s what I mean by a “blacklist.” I haven’t needed one up until now. I might need one now.

@Lyya On the ghoul on your site it says reduce skills by 1 but the press release says 2.

For what it’s worth, the game doesn’t seem to know how to hide them either (you can see them all in the “All” list under Troops) so I don’t think the information exists in the data files to remove them. Then again, you can also learn all about all the troops from the game itself…so I’m not sure if I should remove them either :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, the in-game text agrees with my site though. The in-game spell mechanics still seem to indicate “1,” as well. Someone should test in-game to confirm either way.

1 Like

Sirrian said that they included these troops intentionally, since some people are so clever at ferreting them out when new files get distributed.

Include away, with the usual caveats that anything unreleased is subject to change. As is anything that’s already been released.

1 Like

Seems legit. I am not one of those types that did it i swear.