I always hit 57 moves.
Nice idea. I'd be happier if Treasure Hunt also gave experience.
@Sidousai To the OP: presumably you have set minimum weekly trophy targets? So...
1) if you are hitting those easily, then you shouldn't feel obligated to only do PvP thereafter - you can do the other play modes.
Otherwise, if you are struggling to hit the weekly targets, then you are setting them too high for your own 'commitment' to the game (awkward choice of word, but reflects RL duties / pressures, desire to play other games, etc), and you don't really fit such a high performing guild, so either:
2) your guild members recognise the time burden in managing / maintaining the guild, keeping records etc, and accept that you should have a lower target - in MatchMasters we had this situation with Serale as GL for quite some time and (I think) most members were fine with it
3) you rein in your expectations and ambitions for the guild, and set targets you can achieve yourself, and recognise that your leaderboard performance won't compete with the hardest of hardcore - and your more ambitious members might move on and up
4) you recognise that the famous Celestial Peak guild has outgrown you, and step down as GL and join a medium tier guild yourself.
Otherwise that leaves you with:
5) hope that @sirrian and the devs change the generation of trophies and the meaning of Guild to Guild competition... unsure that's gonna happen... as much as I'd like to see trophies from TH and other game modes... trophies are a measure of PvP activity only, allus have been, so...