Gems of War Database - updated troops list and much more!

In the Troops Table page Finley’s ability effects aren’t coloured in like other transformers. Not sure if this was intentional since he can only change skulls, or not.

Sure they are! White is a color, which is one of “any” colors. :smiley:

I’ll fix it, I see the bug.

1 Like

But if white is any colour and all colours at once… then how come we can’t match any gem to any other gem? D: How do we exist in this colourful/less world?!

Cheers! :smiley: Noticed it while working on something, using the troop list for reference.

2 Likes

But Finley is now a magic rainbow, just as you always wanted.

4 Likes

Heads up, seems to be down again :frowning: Just when I was trying to look up Cathy too…

Naturally.

:rage:

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

2 Likes

It’s back online now.

FYI, I am having my host move my site to what is hopefully a more stable server today. The Database may be offline for a few days as the migration takes place. With any luck, the site will be more reliable afterward.

Thanks for your patience!

4 Likes

Did you host on Parse too?!?!

4 Likes

Ha.

My site’s been moved. I’m hopeful that things are better on the new server.

4 Likes

Get ready cause you have an update to rest for. I mean 2.0 is coming in 48 hours.

Depending on how the game files are managed in 2.0, the site might lag behind a bit. Just a forewarning.

3 Likes

At least you do not have to update the summoner class of troops.

@lyya You are doing such a great job with this site that I have totally taken it for granted! I went there to try to make some decks with the new troops and was like “huh? where are they? Oooohh yeaaa…”

Good job, it has become second nature to check your site :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks, @Machiknight. I’m waiting for @Sirrian and company come up for air before I go all crazy-woman on them. :wink:

3 Likes

I can’t agree more with Machiknight’s statement. The teambuilding aspect of your site has become a godsend for me. Plus, the various ways to search for abilities and others aspects of troops has been extremely helpful as well.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay Lyya. Once things calm down a bit we’ll try to pm you about it.

4 Likes

No rush. Thanks, @Nimhain. I know y’all have a full plate right now.

3 Likes

i hope u wont forget the other developers too @Nimhain :wink: